Gold Farming in Today's Society

Travis Scott

10 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

its easy af if your able to put in the time and effort biggest mistake i see people made (from a private scripter point of view) is trying to start way to big start with like 5 f2p bots and earn your self some money with that and invest that back into other things to slowly scale 

Do people still bot zulrah? barrows? etc. I just want to have a solid maybe 3-5 account farm making a small amount of cash a day.

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

yeah. barrow pieces have crashed significantly. zulrah is alright

You thinking barrows is safer than zulrah? Zulrah is always so sketchy and it has always been hard for me to make profit from it. I want something new, and easy... I am willing to invest a decent amount of $, what do you recommend?

16 minutes ago, Travis Scott said:

You thinking barrows is safer than zulrah? Zulrah is always so sketchy and it has always been hard for me to make profit from it. I want something new, and easy... I am willing to invest a decent amount of $, what do you recommend?

Imo barrows isn't worth because drops are random and the good drops have crashed. Runes have also crashed. And it's not safer. I've tried both scripts. It depends how you bot. If you bot like 6-8 hrs a day with breaks at zulrah, you should be safe.

Edited by D Bolter