XXXTentacion is dead

ikos9

11 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

scott free? No.

I still don't think death sentence is the right punishment for him.

I'm not sure if there's new news on it but last time i read about it they said his bag was stolen and it seemed like a robbery, so it doesn't necessarily mean that he pissed off the wrong people. He did do horrible things in the past but it seems like recently he was trying to do good.

There could of been a bigger picture on why he was shot dead, not specifically ruling out it was due to him battering a women shitless.

Think of it this way, you see a sex offender, would you let them commit again to their previous acts? Personally no, I would hang them from a street corner with a sign saying "i'm a fucking scum bag" then again that's just me. You can try to claim people are able to or have changed as defence for them but it will still remain the same. Ifi t was a robbery though like you're mentioning, that's something that happens in every day life as I said - And with that people DO and CAN die. 

No no means am I saying it's right that someone should be shot or die over robberies etc, but it's what happens in life with greed and such. The same applies with women beaters, or in my example above sex offenders and so on as well, you don't commit a crime or so on without actually knowing things will come back on you. I understand your way of thinking, however it's not for you to decide that he was a good person who goes to church every sunday.

24 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

There could of been a bigger picture on why he was shot dead, not specifically ruling out it was due to him battering a women shitless.

Think of it this way, you see a sex offender, would you let them commit again to their previous acts? Personally no, I would hang them from a street corner with a sign saying "i'm a fucking scum bag" then again that's just me. You can try to claim people are able to or have changed as defence for them but it will still remain the same. Ifi t was a robbery though like you're mentioning, that's something that happens in every day life as I said - And with that people DO and CAN die. 

No no means am I saying it's right that someone should be shot or die over robberies etc, but it's what happens in life with greed and such. The same applies with women beaters, or in my example above sex offenders and so on as well, you don't commit a crime or so on without actually knowing things will come back on you. I understand your way of thinking, however it's not for you to decide that he was a good person who goes to church every sunday.

I don't think he was a good person. He did horrible things in the past, and tried to do good recently, and in my opinion he didn't deserve to die. That's my opinion though.

22 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

I don't think he was a good person. He did horrible things in the past, and tried to do good recently, and in my opinion he didn't deserve to die. That's my opinion though.

Of course my brother, and you're always welcome to a different opinion to those who you don't agree with.

I don't really listen to that sort of music mind, i'm more a Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit guy myself.

Been listening to this, it's pretty close and quite cool.

55 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Of course my brother, and you're always welcome to a different opinion to those who you don't agree with.

I don't really listen to that sort of music mind, i'm more a Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit guy myself.

I used to think 6ix9ine was retarded but then I actually listened to his music and it bumps. Great for the gym/getting hyped. Listen to Billy. 

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

all this guy does it yell lmao. he's also a big troll. This is one of his only decent songs.

1 hour ago, irwtonrs1 said:

I used to think 6ix9ine was retarded but then I actually listened to his music and it bumps. Great for the gym/getting hyped. Listen to Billy. 

1 hour ago, D Bolter said:

all this guy does it yell lmao. he's also a big troll. This is one of his only decent songs.

About the only song I listen to from him is this ?

• 3 weeks later...