Account Creation

Account Merchant

Just now, Account Merchant said:

ok, but is there a program out there that makes accounts up to that point?

tbh just enter absolute random crap, make sure you write it all down, and i normally use 10 minute email, then when the account is successfully created just change the email to yours/spam one you have.

well ive found that the email doesn't even have to exist. so long as the domain (after the @) is real, and then the address part (before the @) isn't already used for a runescape account, you can create one.

Example:
ThisEmailDoesntExist@gmail.com

I just wanted some way to create hundreds of runescape accounts without doing it manually....

1 minute ago, Hi G00gle said:

Perhaps you should look into a random name generator and use those names instead of having to come up with names yourself. Also, I wouldn't use gmail as most of those accounts actually do exist. ? 

I do use a random name generator! It still takes an annoying amount of time to create them.... But yes, I don't use gmail. I find random domains that exist (Theres a website that lists them). The ones I use are small business domains, since they only have like 5-20 emails made under that domain

35 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

well ive found that the email doesn't even have to exist. so long as the domain (after the @) is real, and then the address part (before the @) isn't already used for a runescape account, you can create one.

Example:
ThisEmailDoesntExist@gmail.com

I just wanted some way to create hundreds of runescape accounts without doing it manually....

I have a program that creates runescape accounts if your intressted in buying it feel free to pm or add my discord

21 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

People privately request them. I could write one privately for you, I won't write one for the public :) .

Why not public?

6 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

I have a program that creates runescape accounts if your intressted in buying it feel free to pm or add my discord

Not looking to purchase. I could write myself, I was just trying to save myself some time by seeing if it already exists to the public

6 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

Why not public?

Not looking to purchase. I could write myself, I was just trying to save myself some time by seeing if it already exists to the public

Because he gets more money by selling it privately, doesn't have to give OSBot 30% and less risk of jagex doing something about it since there won't be many users. Also, I don't think that's allowed on the SDN (script that creates accounts). 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Because he gets more money by selling it privately, doesn't have to give OSBot 30% and less risk of jagex doing something about it since there won't be many users. Also, I don't think that's allowed on the SDN (script that creates accounts). 

Gotcha. Makes sense