Real world trading HELP [tips to not get banned]

Account Merchant

Hey everyone, I am new to this "black market" side of runescape. I am wondering what is the best protocol to buy runescape gold and trade to your main account?

Here's what I got so far:

1. Create account on a proxy
  2. Buy gold on that new proxy account
  3. get it to main [Part im fuzzy about]

How do you go about getting money from this proxy account to your main without it being detected?
(I dont want "just trade it, you wont get banned", because ive seen stories of people being banned doing this...)

Just now, PayPalMeRSGP said:

Its not there are that many "discrete" ways to transfer gold. You either table it, fake stake it, or pk ur mule. 

I did think of doing a fake double trade, ex: trade 2m to ur mule while ur mule trades 4m back.  

Huh, never thought of that. Might also do something like "giving away 100m, trade me"  then trade it from my main

11 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

You’re overthinking it man. If you want to buy gold buy it and put it on your account and move on. It’s not rocket science dude. 

If you’re starting a good site then that’s different but just throw it on your account and move on otherwise. 

I am just trying to remove any risk of my main being banned. I don't believe that I am over thinking this by trying to figure out the safest transfer method.

4 minutes ago, Keven said:

RWT bans are rare and usually only happen if you are trading large sums oftenly.

I guess thats true. I will never do anything above like 150m probably.

2 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

You see the video of the guy robbing peoples money this way? Got like 1.5b in 2 weeks XD

Thats sick! I tried to wait there before on multiple worlds, but never saw anyone.... I think it's a dead method now :/