Quests

ikos9

I need The digsite completed, Druidic ritual, Horror from the deep and varrock easy diary done.

All stats are done for all quests/diary requreiments. Just need a quick speed run for the quests - done asap. (can't take longer than a day or money back).

Trusted only - no grey names or VIP. Don't care if you have 2.3 billion feedback and maldesto sucking ur toes.

Ramboreso#6229

What are your combat stats?

23 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

You a grey name

As are you but since he’s the one paying it really doesn’t matter if he’s grey, green, gold or rainbow. 

Also, no need to spam market threads with useless posts. If you want to do that then go to spam. There’s a place for everything and this isn’t it. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

What are your combat stats?

As are you but since he’s the one paying it really doesn’t matter if he’s grey, green, gold or rainbow. 

Also, no need to spam market threads with useless posts. If you want to do that then go to spam. There’s a place for everything and this isn’t it. 

Well said brother :)

It's an obby mauler. 82 strength, 71 hitpoints, 1 prayer, 1 magic and 46 ranged. I'll also provide every quest item needed and gear/supplies - questable from upon logging into the account

Edited by ikos9
Spelling mistake

54 minutes ago, ikos9 said:

1 def yes, thought it was implied - my bad. I'll hire you brother, I'll hit you up on disc

You said obey mauler but I have no idea about accounts. :(

I have only had a main (had a skiller also) and don't care about the pk'ing aspect of this so I ask about this since I'm a pk nub.