Service Logic

Juggles

Just now, Juggles said:

Most of y'all go to untrusted greys to save 5m but go and spend $15 to watch a movie or get starbucks daily for $6.??????????

This.  I always go with a trusted service even if I am going to be paying more.  It all comes down to account security.  But yeah, if they would save a few dollars here and there it would cover the difference between trusted and non-trusted services.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Account Merchant said:

Man, Im just trynna get feedback so I can be trusted ?

The beginning is hard. After that it gets better. I started my way to just donating and starting cheap. 
Most scammers are gray accounts that have like nothing to lose. (Not saying you are a scammer)
Best way to start ur rep is to pay a deposit at a trusted service place and work ur way up in the community.

26 minutes ago, Jochem said:

The beginning is hard. After that it gets better. I started my way to just donating and starting cheap. 
Most scammers are gray accounts that have like nothing to lose. (Not saying you are a scammer)
Best way to start ur rep is to pay a deposit at a trusted service place and work ur way up in the community.

Man, forget that. I paid a deposit when I first started out and the idiot scammed me and I was a noob and didn't have proof and everyone turned on me calling me a scammer and trying to frame the stupid scammer.

I just went solo. It really is rough starting out but once you get past that it gets a whole lot easier.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

Man, forget that. I paid a deposit when I first started out and the idiot scammed me and I was a noob and didn't have proof and everyone turned on me calling me a scammer and trying to frame the stupid scammer.

I just went solo. It really is rough starting out but once you get past that it gets a whole lot easier.

When i came here a gray dutch person wanted to scam me 7.5m aswell for working for him. You just have to look for the good services not a random one. 

24 minutes ago, Jochem said:

When i came here a gray dutch person wanted to scam me 7.5m aswell for working for him. You just have to look for the good services not a random one. 

Wasn’t on this site and was like 8+ years ago but the guy had feedback and a then big service thread and everything. 

6 hours ago, Juggles said:

Most of y'all go to untrusted greys to save 5m but will go and spend $15 to watch a movie or get starbucks daily for $6.??????????

I often relate with how hard it could be to start off so I give them a chance. Although I tend to split my services ~50/50 between more known people and freshies, never been service scammed funnily enough.

You just have to take a leap of faith, becoming established is very hard. Only reliable way is doing a service that puts competitors out of the water. This means you'll be working for pennies for a while @Account Merchant.

I also recommend you post more around the forums and not just focusing on your services, additonally become more active and easily accessable.

• Like 1