General question regarding vorkath.

Tbigalo

8 hours ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

It will be worth it on your zerk since you have access to void and salve (ei) and a higher range lvl. 

I have 700+ vorkath kc on a 120cb main. For your maxed zerker you can get the same kill times as me (99 range right?). 

Void, salve (ei), DHCB, some range shield are optimal. DHCB can be replaced with blowpipe if short on gp. You do not need to use an anti-dragon shield if you use super extended antifire, but if you do so you need to pray mage. But you will take minimal damage from breath attacks (max 10). 

salve(ei) DOES NOT stack with slayer helm/ black mask -> http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Salve_amulet. But gives better bonus (20% vs 15%)

Expect 3-4 kill trips since ur 45 def, doing more than 4 usually means your leaving drops behind, and im not talking just about blue dragonhides. 

Yeah on my main 123 cb, it has 90 range and i do 3kill trips w full karils heh and blowpipe.. So im going by the assumption my zerker has 99range and mage will help a shit ton more. I plan to get elite void w all above, DHCB and anti shield, this hould be sufficient?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tbigalo said:

Yeah on my main 123 cb, it has 90 range and i do 3kill trips w full karils heh and blowpipe.. So im going by the assumption my zerker has 99range and mage will help a shit ton more. I plan to get elite void w all above, DHCB and anti shield, this hould be sufficient?

Yes, the 3 most important items are void, DHCB, and salve(ei). Make sure its salve(ei) as (ei) extends the 20% bonus to include range/mage. You don't need  elite void as the bonus is only prayer and +2.5% dmg/acc bonus over regular void, but is a nice addition if you don't mind doing the steep diary requirments.

5 hours ago, PayPalMeRSGP said:

Yes, the 3 most important items are void, DHCB, and salve(ei). Make sure its salve(ei) as (ei) extends the 20% bonus to include range/mage. You don't need  elite void as the bonus is only prayer and +2.5% dmg/acc bonus over regular void, but is a nice addition if you don't mind doing the steep diary requirments.

Im considering elite void anyways due to probably best gear for a zerker in raids.