Perm Banned For False Reason???

R3G3N

I didn't bot on a different IP nor did I even bot on my main so I don't think this would work. I've done nothing bot like besides maybe stand in an area AFK. I got banned by a player moderator if that helps.

2 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

did the accounts you were botting also get banned? also, if it was truly a mistake on their end, I'm sure you can appeal it. https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans

No they did not I have them on different IPs. I also have a few accounts on the same IP as my main that I do not bot and they are not banned as well so it was not a chain ban.

Edited by R3G3N

1 minute ago, R3G3N said:

I didn't bot on a different IP nor did I even bot on my main so I don't think this would work. I've done nothing bot like besides maybe stand in an area AFK. I got banned by a player moderator if that helps.

No they did not I have them on different IPs. I also have a few accounts on the same IP as my main that I do not bot and they are not banned as well so it was not a chain ban.

well IPs matter to a certain extent. I mean hell a RSPS and even OSBot forums can tell you logged in from the same device just a different IP. I say that to say, anything is possible.

Just now, dragonite3000 said:

well IPs matter to a certain extent. I mean hell a RSPS and even OSBot forums can tell you logged in from the same device just a different IP. I say that to say, anything is possible.

Well the accounts that I bot on aren't even banned as well so I really don't understand why my main was banned...

3 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

Well the accounts that I bot on aren't even banned as well so I really don't understand why my main was banned...

just try to appeal it bro. its no surprise their system is a bit flawed which is one of the reasons they won't ever leak a detection method. I've appealed an account that clearly was botting.

Edited by dragonite3000

33 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

Player moderators can't ban you. Try appealing the ban via reddit or the twitter lottery.

5 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

I don't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying you got banned by a pmod? If so that's not possible.

In the evidence portion it says Jagex moderator banned me for macroing. I'm guessing that I can't appeal this?

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Did your main collect gp from your bots? If you did, there's your answer.

Else just appeal.

My main just stores the gold/sells items and does nothing else. I guess I should use a mule next time fml.

10 minutes ago, R3G3N said:

My main just stores the gold/sells items and does nothing else. I guess I should use a mule next time fml.

There is the answer unfortunately you were banned by association. Next time mule, and don't let the money touch your main. I would still shoot an appeal in, worst that can happen is they say no.