perm ban?

Plaxonn

It will entirely depend on the botting you're doing and how well you manage it.

1. My general rule is do not bot on accounts you do not want to get banned (mains usually)
  2. Bot less than 6 hr a day
  3. Break at least once every hour for more than 10 min
  4. Work out which scripts work, and which ones don't
  5. IP/Chain Bans are only for RWT'ers / unlucky botters - these are not a standard Jagex response
  6. Previous history could impact future actions but most likely does not (i have a number of acc's with a temp ban at 1m total exp - now 45-50m exp totally botted)
    1. This would imply that rules 2-4 are the main determinants of a botting ban (outside of player reports which are another area all together)
    2. Do not believe a lot of the BS on here about how Jagex issues bans. I would suggest learning on your own. Many things people say on here are in complete contradiction to my experience (temp bans vs perm bans for eg). In my experience this is not about your ban-history but about the nature of the activity you were doing when you were banned. Player Report vs System Triggered

I have probably lost like 25 accounts to the banhammer learning the above, my suggestion would be do not bot ur main but start new accounts to learn and when your comfortable with a script, rules 1-3 should help you avoid the hammer. I have 5 accounts which i have botted everyday for the last 3 months without a ban so this is working well

Edited by Anon145
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anon145 said:

It will entirely depend on the botting you're doing and how well you manage it.

1. My general rule is do not bot on accounts you do not want to get banned (mains usually)
  2. Bot less than 6 hr a day
  3. Break at least once every hour for more than 10 min
  4. Work out which scripts work, and which ones don't
  5. IP/Chain Bans are only for RWT'ers / unlucky botters - these are not a standard Jagex response
  6. Previous history could impact future actions but most likely does not (i have a number of acc's with a temp ban at 1m total exp - now 45-50m exp totally botted)
    1. This would imply that rules 2-4 are the main determinants of a botting ban (outside of player reports which are another area all together)
    2. Do not believe a lot of the BS on here about how Jagex issues bans. I would suggest learning on your own. Many things people say on here are in complete contradiction to my experience (temp bans vs perm bans for eg). In my experience this is not about your ban-history but about the nature of the activity you were doing when you were banned. Player Report vs System Triggered

I have probably lost like 25 accounts to the banhammer learning the above, my suggestion would be do not bot ur main but start new accounts to learn and when your comfortable with a script, rules 1-3 should help you avoid the hammer. I have 5 accounts which i have botted everyday for the last 3 months without a ban so this is working well

This x100, couldn't have said it better to myself.