198qp to quest cape needed

LOL_152

200+ super energy pots(3) will be made. I will gather all supplies. Quests that i can't do because of skills will be left alone and deducted from the total price. (unsure which i cant do) but ill be close to the quest cape. if you are series ill find out the quests i cant do but i just want an estimate for all the quests anyways

lots of spelling errors but oh well

Corsair curve

imp catchter

misathalin mystery

prince ali rescure

witch potion

anothjer slice of ham

clock tower, cold war, contact, the darkness of hallow, depth of despair, devious minds, d slayer 2 , dream mentor, forgetabble tale , giant dwarf , great bnrain robbery, grim tales, hazeel cult, aid of myreque , lunar diplomacy, making history, mm2. mountain daughter, mourning end 1 and 2, observatory quest, olafs querst, queen of theives, rag and bone man one and 2, rolving elvbes, scorp catcher , tail of two catches, tale of right, taste of hope, tears of guthix, tribal totem,what lies below

Edited by LOL_152

16 hours ago, LOL_152 said:

200+ super energy pots(3) will be made. I will gather all supplies. Quests that i can't do because of skills will be left alone and deducted from the total price. (unsure which i cant do) but ill be close to the quest cape. if you are series ill find out the quests i cant do but i just want an estimate for all the quests anyways

Corsair curve

imp catchter

misathalin mystery

prince ali rescure

witch potion

anothjer slice of ham

clock tower, cold war, contact, the darkness of hallow, depth of despair, devious minds, d slayer 2 , dream mentor, forgetabble tale , giant dwarf , great bnrain robbery, grim tales, hazeel cult, aid of myreque , lunar diplomacy, making history, mm2. mountain daughter, mourning end 1 and 2, observatory quest, olafs querst, queen of theives, rag and bone man one and 2, rolving elvbes, scorp catcher , tail of two catches, tale of right, taste of hope, tears of guthix, tribal totem,what lies below

i can do most of these q, add me on skype to discuss price.

So this is on an Iron man?

18 hours ago, LOL_152 said:

Corsair curve

imp catchter

misathalin mystery

prince ali rescure

witch potion

anothjer slice of ham

On 6/11/2018 at 5:08 PM, LOL_152 said:

Corsair curve

imp catchter

misathalin mystery

prince ali rescure

witch potion

anothjer slice of ham

For all those quests listed, 108.8m will take 1 week (7 days) to complete. As always, will try my best to finish even faster!