Automated payments

nemalt

Hello, I used OsBot for 2 months last year, July and August. After this I stopped paying for the VIP service. On the 6th of July this year, I got an email from paypal stating that I owe paypal@osbot.org 89.91$ for 9 additional months. It seems that the automatic payment system is heavily flawed, and it just keeps tab on the money instead of just ending the subscription when there is no money being paid. There is no way I'm paying 90$ for a service that I havent used in a year, and that I only used for 2 months. Any solutions to this problem?

attached is email from paypal

1ae4b9e5e3bc4b38bef7e898bbff8bcc.png

5 minutes ago, nemalt said:

Hello, I used OsBot for 2 months last year, July and August. After this I stopped paying for the VIP service. On the 6th of July this year, I got an email from paypal stating that I owe paypal@osbot.org 89.91$ for 9 additional months. It seems that the automatic payment system is heavily flawed, and it just keeps tab on the money instead of just ending the subscription when there is no money being paid. There is no way I'm paying 90$ for a service that I havent used in a year, and that I only used for 2 months. Any solutions to this problem?

You can cancel automatic renewals on payments through paypal. Even if you cancel it here it isnt canceled on paypal.

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

49 minutes ago, nemalt said:

• Chris locked this topic