FML

AUSmadman

So after playing the game for about a month I'm convinced that it hates my guts , not only within the first few days of playing I was Lured for 20 mil but today my members ran out and I had a full bank at the time but room in my inventory and collected some reasonably large purchases from the grand exchange being 10k Deaths and 20k chaos runes and that have just vanished because I don't have members at the moment what a load of shit FML "gettin fucked over since 89" SO WHERE can i go from here if anywhere , how do i go about getting them back they must be somewhere ?? 

15 minutes ago, AUSmadman said:

So after playing the game for about a month I'm convinced that it hates my guts , not only within the first few days of playing I was Lured for 20 mil but today my members ran out and I had a full bank at the time but room in my inventory and collected some reasonably large purchases from the grand exchange being 10k Deaths and 20k chaos runes and that have just vanished because I don't have members at the moment what a load of shit FML "gettin fucked over since 89" SO WHERE can i go from here if anywhere , how do i go about getting them back they must be somewhere ?? 

Trying losing 450mill then seeing crypto -15% in a few hours.

we

55 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

how exactly did your chaos and death runes vanish?

well when i've collected em from buying on the GE they have gorn away from the GE box and not into my invent ??? 

49 minutes ago, John Cena said:

Trying losing 450mill then seeing crypto -15% in a few hours.

yeah that would suck big dicks but on the smaller scale of things im in a pretty shit situation for someone who dosen't even run bots YET. 

haha im yet to get into crypto