Free League Boosting

D Bolter

2 minutes ago, derek5s said:

9/8 9/11 4/5 2/5

you expect him to carry you?

Taking into account you're playing Karthus ~ About 2 of those games you did well. Pressing R and getting kill participation and not getting 60%? xD

Edited by icd753

1 minute ago, derek5s said:

sounds like you should be carrying me xD

I quit this shit game after I hit like my 10th perma banned account. Play my 20 min que timers on my last account and ill play a few with you LOL

Get to high elo not even really highish elo (plat2-di5) and play with shitters that flame you when they're 0-20 and you'll understand why I have so many banned accounts. 

When plat2-dia5 elo say they can't stay on tower and farm without dying. ? sometimes you get a little heated. New mute system is trash, its automated

Edited by icd753
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, icd753 said:

I quit this shit game after I hit like my 10th perma banned account. Play my 20 min que timers on my last account and ill play a few with you LOL

Get to high elo not even really highish elo (plat2-di5) and play with shitters that flame you when they're 0-20 and you'll understand why I have so many banned accounts. 

When plat2-dia5 elo say they can't stay on tower and farm without dying. ? sometimes you get a little heated. New mute system is trash, its automated

ill clear up your queue timers for ya 

25 minutes ago, icd753 said:

stop be tosic

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, icd753 said:

9/8 9/11 4/5 2/5

you expect him to carry you?

Taking into account you're playing Karthus ~ About 2 of those games you did well. Pressing R and getting kill participation and not getting 60%? xD

everyone knows you're low elo because you measure performance based on KDA. Glad you quit because now there's 1 less toxic trash player in the game. Riot stepping their game up.

8 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

everyone knows you're low elo because you measure performance based on KDA. Glad you quit because now there's 1 less toxic trash player in the game. Riot stepping their game up.

Even though I'm at your 2000 elo mark with a 70% winrate? I doubt it. I'm not measuring KDA at all. I'm measuring your KILL PARTICIPATION, has nothing to do with your deaths. Anything under 60% with KARTHUS, you got carried, sorry to break it to you!!! You could at least farm better too with him, you know his Q does what double or triple damage to a single minion? I'll come at you more objectively. 

In your 40 minute games, youre placing the same amount of wards in your 20minute and 30 minute games. SMDH LOL

The win streak is nice, but if you're getting carried, you're not boosting anyone for "free" you're getting the free boost. 

Take it as flame, or take it as something to look at to improve idc. 

7 minutes ago, icd753 said:

Even though I'm at your 2000 elo mark with a 70% winrate? I doubt it. I'm not measuring KDA at all. I'm measuring your KILL PARTICIPATION, has nothing to do with your deaths. Anything under 60% with KARTHUS, you got carried, sorry to break it to you!!! You could at least farm better too with him, you know his Q does what double or triple damage to a single minion? I'll come at you more objectively. 

In your 40 minute games, youre placing the same amount of wards in your 20minute and 30 minute games. SMDH LOL

The win streak is nice, but if you're getting carried, you're not boosting anyone for "free" you're getting the free boost. 

Take it as flame, or take it as something to look at to improve idc. 

Don't worry mate. I didn't mean to come off strong or offend you. I know how to play karthus and also there are times I will suicide for my team in order to inflict as much damage as possible and also slow the enemy with my wall. His Q does double dmg to single target. Also my csing is decent but could be better. If you look below Bjergsen the #1 mid laner in NA has 7-9 cs/min depending on the champion. Mine is 7 right now on average with karthus. KPA isn't everything either, I manage to pressure the map and take camps from the opposing jungler such as the wraiths, and scuttle. Although I appreciate your coaching, I don't need it. This post was simply for lulz incase you couldn't tell :doge:

d139613e847b81fce68807fd916f6c9e.png1fdf78fefd0ecf5360ebf8792f584063.png

Edited by D Bolter
  • Mald 1