Too Many Bots Per Client?

evenflyox

I'm curious how many bots you guys run per client you use, I can't seem to get more than 2 per client without the clients eventually lagging to the point where the script is getting interfered with. 

My follow up question to that would be what can I upgrade to my PC in order to lessen the effects of that. I was thinking it had to do with either RAM or the Processor but I'm not sure and want clarification before buying a new PC. Thanks y'all!

7 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

I'm curious how many bots you guys run per client you use, I can't seem to get more than 2 per client without the clients eventually lagging to the point where the script is getting interfered with. 

My follow up question to that would be what can I upgrade to my PC in order to lessen the effects of that. I was thinking it had to do with either RAM or the Processor but I'm not sure and want clarification before buying a new PC. Thanks y'all!

If you plan to bot < 10, I believe a decent processor can do just fine. If you need recommendations, I can provide some. However if you plan to mass bot gold farm, you should get a vps/dedi.

Edited by Charlotte

3 hours ago, Charlotte said:

If you plan to bot < 10, I believe a decent processor can do just fine. If you need recommendations, I can provide some. However if you plan to mass bot gold farm, you should get a vps/dedi.

3 hours ago, kyukyu said:

most likely more ram will be beneficial, but i dont know the speccs of your pc so i cant tell you for sure

2 hours ago, Deceiver said:

1 client : 1 account, tabs suck and freeze like you said

So with the following specs:

16GB Ram
Intel i7-4790
Nvidia 1060

How many bots would I be able to run whilst doing other things and without doing other things.

Follow up question: If there was something to upgrade to improve the performance, what should I be targeting?

Thank you guys

I have 32Gb RAM, 4.4GHz processor and a 1070 gfx card. Each bot uses about 1 GB of RAM and 5-10% of my CPU. The RAM is rarely capped out, or even usage of more than 60%, the CPU is where I cap out as other applications use it heavily.

I imagine i could run about 10 bots, I often run 4-5 while i do other things (PUBG/DOTA/Steam stoof) and it feels OK but reaching capacity.