2 day ban

racerX10157

Hi all,

I recently got hit with a bot busting (moderate) ban for 2 days on my main. I was wondering if the ban meter will reset to 0 after the ban expires in 1 year?

Also I don't plan on botting again until the ban expires, but was wondering if anyone thinks I am safe to use an auto-clicker or mouse recorder? If so should I play legit for a bit since the ban was a few days ago or do you think it's safe to use it right away (assuming I limit my hours).

21 minutes ago, racerX10157 said:

Hi all,

I recently got hit with a bot busting (moderate) ban for 2 days on my main. I was wondering if the ban meter will reset to 0 after the ban expires in 1 year?

Also I don't plan on botting again until the ban expires, but was wondering if anyone thinks I am safe to use an auto-clicker or mouse recorder? If so should I play legit for a bit since the ban was a few days ago or do you think it's safe to use it right away (assuming I limit my hours).

you would most likely NOT be safe using an auto clicker or mouse recorder. I have heard people on the forums mentioning that after 1 year the ban meter resets, but I wouldn't know by experience. It is recommended that you only play legitimately from now on

Edited by Burundanga

2 hours ago, LeBron said:

It does actually reset to 0. I have an expired 2 day ban and my meter is all the way to the left. 

Same over here can provide Screenie, Just wondering do you think it would be wise to bot low amount of houres on it? Mine was banned in 2015. I wonder if they are still watching after 3years. Didn't touch it since and is fully green again..

Edited by ImMrWhite

2 hours ago, ImMrWhite said:

Same over here can provide Screenie, Just wondering do you think it would be wise to bot low amount of houres on it? Mine was banned in 2015. I wonder if they are still watching after 3years. Didn't touch it since and is fully green again..

They don't really "Watch" accounts, it's just a myth. People bot agility, get caught, bot agility again and they're like "OMG THEY WATCHING MY ACC" when it's the agility/script in itself getting them caught once and they do the exact same thing again ofc they'll be banned again. I've had accs botted on, gotten a 2 day ban and botted again without bans (and vice versa).

If you care about your account, don't bot. There's nothing guaranteeing you'll get a 2 day ban again, might as well be perm straight away. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LeBron said:

They don't really "Watch" accounts, it's just a myth. People bot agility, get caught, bot agility again and they're like "OMG THEY WATCHING MY ACC" when it's the agility/script in itself getting them caught once and they do the exact same thing again ofc they'll be banned again. I've had accs botted on, gotten a 2 day ban and botted again without bans (and vice versa).

If you care about your account, don't bot. There's nothing guaranteeing you'll get a 2 day ban again, might as well be perm straight away. 

True, still thanks for your opinion // pov :p !

• Like 1

This is from experience

june X 2017 2 days ban on my main

june X 2018 expired. Ban meter back to 0/green. Botted June X 2018. June X 2018 banned for macroing major. Perm ban. Only botted 10 hours of cooking. But I think after your ban expires your account is still on watch by the system. So now my main is perm banned. But good thing I botted on a proxy. So there is still a chance to get unbanned because I got hacked lol. I got banned 2-3 days after my 2 day bot busting moderate expired. Only botted for 1 day and banned next day. 

On my pure I had a 2 day ban. Next year same month it expired. When it expired I botted 3 months later and I got another 2 days ban. 

So I think your account is usually still on watch list when it expires. Need to wait a couple months before u can not again or they will hand out perm bans