Is it safe to continue botting?

bigteddy

24 minutes ago, Brouseyy said:

They are watching your account closer than before, so just be pretty smart if you want to bot again. No super long sessions - no obvious botting activities.

If that's the case then I guess I may just quit. I personally play RS to bot,I don't bot to play rs if that makes sense.For me the fun lies in the fact that my bot is always working on my account regardless of what I am doing.I would not feel any more sense of accomplishment if I did it by hand,If anything I would feel guiltier. It's too bad my luck ran dry after such a short period. ?

13 minutes ago, bigteddy said:

If that's the case then I guess I may just quit. I personally play RS to bot,I don't bot to play rs if that makes sense.For me the fun lies in the fact that my bot is always working on my account regardless of what I am doing.I would not feel any more sense of accomplishment if I did it by hand,If anything I would feel guiltier. It's too bad my luck ran dry after such a short period. ?

life ain't easy buddy :feels:

if you're going to quit the account unless you continue botting on it then you might as well bot on it. if it's a not great account then just make a new one. if it has anything good about it then try selling it and use the funds to start fresh. if you just quit it altogether and never touch it again then it's not really different from getting banned anyway. also, i'm not sure what you were botting to get banned, but i personally learned from trial and error what works and what doesn't. you should always bot smart, especially if it's on an account that means something to you

Edited by myOSBaccount