One day ban

bigteddy

So I have been botting a osrs account for about 2 weeks now to try to get back into the game.Unfortunately,I got hit with a 1 day ban. I only used a sandcrab script and i was doing around 12-18 hours a day. I left the bot overnight to wake up to a message that osbot couldn't log in(don't remember the exact message).Is my botting career essentially over? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, bigteddy said:

That's so odd man,I wonder if we got reported or if there was some type of autodetection for that particular script. Are you going to bot again after the ban? Everyone here says to stop botting but this game is unplayable without botting.

im gonna play legit for a while, maybe focus on skilling or something else. But it would be stupid to go back to using the same script. If you want to keep on training combat try using breaks more often and use a different method other than Sand crab scripts

2 hours ago, bigteddy said:

So I have been botting a osrs account for about 2 weeks now to try to get back into the game.Unfortunately,I got hit with a 1 day ban. I only used a sandcrab script and i was doing around 12-18 hours a day. I left the bot overnight to wake up to a message that osbot couldn't log in(don't remember the exact message).Is my botting career essentially over? Thanks.

12-18 hours? does anyone do that legit? that's like a fulltime job playing a fucking game I don't think jagex is that retarded?

52 minutes ago, totedem said:

12-18 hours? does anyone do that legit? that's like a fulltime job playing a fucking game I don't think jagex is that retarded?

lol I was just trying to relive the glory days of botting. Feelings are definately hurt though,I was planning on botting all the way to 85s so I could do some PVM.I have only spent a few bucks on scripts but I am not sure if I will bot the account again. It seems to me that playing RS without botting just isn't worth it.It's weird I got such a short ban considering that I have been banned before on older accounts that I recovered and the ban was almost immediate.Has anyone here kept botting after a 1 day ban?