How do you make your barrows bots?

passwordistaco

I was thinking about starting some new accounts to try out botting barrows. My questions were how do most people bot their combat stats? Do you stay f2p until you have the required stats? Then put a bond on the account to do barrows? Do you only bot combats or other skills also to make the account not look so bot like?

I'm not looking to make a whole farm. Just a couple to make some money for gear and buyable skills on the main.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Burundanga said:

I don't :feels: 

plz teach me senpai?

seriously though, maybe do like 40 attack and 40 str on chickens/cows in f2p. then get a bond and go to sandcrabs?

That's kinda what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure the ban rate and crabs. I didnt want to invest a lot of bonds before I was even able to make any money.

36 minutes ago, passwordistaco said:

That's kinda what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure the ban rate and crabs. I didnt want to invest a lot of bonds before I was even able to make any money.

the ban rate for training combat is probably one of the lowest. I hear sandcrabs is low ban rate af

12 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

How much do you Think you will be able to make at barrows? I mean gp/hr

I'm thinking 1m/hr with decent stats

15 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

the ban rate for training combat is probably one of the lowest. I hear sandcrabs is low ban rate af

Ill look up some sand crab scripts and see.Those would definitely be better cows haha

10 hours ago, passwordistaco said:

I'm thinking 1m/hr with decent stats

You will be surprised.. My account is only getting 268k/hr right now and has somewhat decent stats. Please keep in mind that the 268k/hr is not pure profit because it didn’t remove the money used on supplies.

Edited by jens4626

• 3 weeks later...