Tips for recovering an account

fredmeep

Very important to me this account gets recovered. I hadn't even been botting on it in quite a long time, so I'm quite confused and concerned. But here goes.

Said account has had multiple owners. I am in contact with the original owner. It got a 2 day ban like 8 months ago (not me). It got permed recently. So it has multiple bans from multiple countries, plus lately ive logged in from multiple countries (on vacation). So there have been a ton of different IPs logged on this acct, multiple email and pw changes. The previous 2 day was not quashed or expired, so I think we might have a good chance of getting this recovered if the original owner does it.

I am here asking for any tips, strategies, advice on how best to do this. Should we wait awhile or act fast? Where/how do you even apply to recover a banned account? Will we have to get their attention on twitter?

Very unlucky, as just a couple days before the ban, I transferred the majority of my bank to this account. So any advice is appreciated, as I have never attempted to do this before.

Also, what are the success rates for things like this? Do they generally work?

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Just now, icd753 said:

Original IP's + location + member info will get it 100% in the other box.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by "the other box?" Just unbanned?

And what do you mean by member info? I have never tried to recover an account so i am new to this, i don't even know where to begin.

But yes I assume when he does see my message he will be willing to help, hopefully. And by original IP + location, i assume you mean that if he lives in the same house where he created the acct from it will be a big help, right?

2 minutes ago, fredmeep said:

I'm sorry but what do you mean by "the other box?" Just unbanned?

And what do you mean by member info? I have never tried to recover an account so i am new to this, i don't even know where to begin.

But yes I assume when he does see my message he will be willing to help, hopefully. And by original IP + location, i assume you mean that if he lives in the same house where he created the acct from it will be a big help, right?

Ah sorry I thought you meant that you were trying to recover it as in lost access, you're probably SOL.