@Ironmen accounts.

RoomScape

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Double the price? That could keep the ironmen strong and uphold their integrity. I’m ok with something like that but it should be a bit more expensive. 

And for UIM and HCIM there should be an even higher multiplier. This will at least deter people from requesting it as much. 

It will deter for sure !

14 minutes ago, Unversable said:

lol not happening. There are other sites ironmen can bot on and get services from so all restricting them would do is drive people away from this site. 

But we’re doing this for the betterment of the entire community of RS. 

40 minutes ago, d23p said:

you have a better chance to be "heard"

Im just a new comer :C

Got damn newbies man. 

7 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

What do you think this whole thread has been about? No spam man I swear. This is seriousness man. I know this is a botting site but come on man I’m here trying to help all of you guys. 

I don’t understand why you’re trying to encourage / promote people to stop buying services / botting on their irons though... this is a botting site with a black market :???:

On 6/3/2018 at 6:06 PM, RoomScape said:

We need to start a petition to ban services on ironmen accounts. Anyone who requests it gets a warning and repeated attempts warrants a ban. Same goes to those completing the service. 

We have to keep the integrity of OSRS ironmen.

agreed. the problem is that these people could go to a different site for the same services if it was only banned on osbot. as someone who has an ironman, a true ironman, i really dislike any notion of powerleveling / botting / questing/ etc on an ironman acc. i don't understand how doing so doesn't ruin the mode for you because it definitely would for me. it's very satisfying to know that all the progress you made on an ironman account is 100% exclusively you.

btw sup roomscape, idk if you remember my name, but i've resurfaced for today

Edited by Kyle
saying hi

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

agreed. the problem is that these people could go to a different site for the same services if it was only banned on osbot. as someone who has an ironman, a true ironman, i really dislike any notion of powerleveling / botting / questing/ etc on an ironman acc. i don't understand how doing so doesn't ruin the mode for you because it definitely would for me. it's very satisfying to know that all the progress you made on an ironman account is 100% exclusively you.

btw sup roomscape, idk if you remember my name, but i've resurfaced for today

Kind of remember that name but the avatar seems familiar.

And I know! These fake wannabe cool guys with their plasticmen can't even play the game them self. We need to either make ironman evolve into superman (men of steel) or they'll be nothing and will all be fake, botted, account shared, etc. It's sad and even though OSRS is possibly dying, let it go out knowing that ironman were serious.

9 minutes ago, d23p said:

so ? I did miss your point on that quote

Facts aren’t more credible just because you have a colored name or old join date. That’s why they’re facts. 

Opinions, to a certain point, can be disproven based largely on the person, because they’re opinions. 

These are something people don’t seem to understand and confuse facts for opinions. If you have something to say and you can back up it up with facts, the post shouldn’t be judged based on the poster but based on the words. 

Opinions, on the other hand, have to do with experience. If you have an opinion on one topic and have zero experience in it, your opinion will probably get shot down by others who have more experience, even if you have a good opinion. This is where the facts come into play. If you can back up some of your opinions with facts and base them around that, you will sound a lot more credible. But if you just spit opinions and nothing else to help your case, you’ll get shot down and rightfully so. 

So, basically, new users have their posts get shot down mainly because they’re talking about opinion based stuff and have no facts to back it up.