Dispute on pccy

s k ii lz z

Disputed member: [member=] https://osbot.org/forum/profile/259290-pccy/ @pccy

Thread Link:

Explanation:made a dispute earlier asking if pccy is using a nmz script to train my acc from the service i bought from him and it turns out he is using fruity nmz when i specifically told him to not bot and do it hand done and he agreed.next day i asked him for progress pic and he showed me progress pic but not the whole client and so i left it and asked him for another progress pic 3 hours later and i got no reply for 6 hours and the account was logged in the whole 6 hours,so i immediately found it suspicious and had a strong feeling he was botting so i made a dispute earlier... when i went to log onto the acc after mods told me that he was infact using fruity nmz script, my b ring was gone and fury and he said he was using it for another acc..so i asked for them back and he replied when he got home he would..then he started asking for payment i owed him when he botted on my acc instead of doing it hand done.. he has still got my b ring and fury 

Evidence:

Hidden

EIVJRfz.png

@s k ii lz z we did not confirm that he was botting. What I showed is that he does have an NMZ script. 

@pccy You cannot just take items from someone and hold it ransom. He is suspecting you of botting his account. Please provide valid proof of you doing the service legit. ex. osbuddy screenshots, etc.

• Like 1

Our agreement was 7GP/xp.

I done total 2M XP on your account, and there agreement was you prepay me 7M / 1Mxp  (HAND TRAINED).

The first prepayment he paid me as normal 7M, therefor i done 1M xp on his account and i contacted him about it so i receive other 7M for another 1M xp.  (He was busy etc and didnt do so). I though continued as a gentleman to train on his account so i dont waste time and xp because i supposed i will receive the money later on. I even completed 2M xp and i warned him several time, WE NEED SUPPLIES BECAUSE I RUN OUT (ppots and cb pots) and he wasnt home he said to provide them, even though his discord was showing that he is on OSBUDDY playing.. (which he was lieing).

Once i run out of supplies and i completed the 2M and i was waiting for my other 7M, i couldnt do progress no more on account since i had no supplies and he wouldn't reply so i transfer as a guarantee so i dont get scammed his bersker ring and fury which is 5.8M total (not even though amount he owes me). and also to give to another account because i am training more than 1 account at NMZ (which i am botting the other accounts) since the owner doesn't mind if i bot their account or not.  

Came home to login on account so i receive supplies and the other 7M to continue the service and the account password was changed. He was requesting his items back and then on a second trade to give me 14M + supplies. As soon as he said this, i thought to myself, this guy is trying to get his items back and run off scamming me and my time i wasted on his other 1M xp i gained.

So i am refusing to give the items back since its a 5.8M worth from the 7M he still owes me... (rather than HE OWES ME NOW ANOTHER 1.2M).

further proof is on discord which is too long for me to screenshot but i will copy - paste all our conversation.

*copy and paste is unreadable*

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

@s k ii lz z we did not confirm that he was botting. What I showed is that he does have an NMZ script. 

@pccy You cannot just take items from someone and hold it ransom. He is suspecting you of botting his account due to you not responding for > 3 hours while logged in. Please provide valid proof of you doing the service legit. ex. osbuddy screenshots, etc.

was using the normal osrs client at work which thats the time i was training on his account since my job is sitting on the pc all day. 

28 minutes ago, pccy said:

was using the normal osrs client at work which thats the time i was training on his account since my job is sitting on the pc all day. 

5 minutes ago, pccy said:

More proof of the progress i done and that i didnt receive the other 7M. 

https://imgur.com/a/59uJ02t

https://imgur.com/a/uUEYwLI

@s k ii lz z There is no way to prove he did/did not bot the account in question. You took my comment in your hidden dispute out of context for confirmation. You will pay @pccy the remaining 7M 07 payment for the completed training of 2M XP (7M for 1MXP + 7M missing). @pccy You will also return any and all items you have taken from his account in the same trade.

Post here confirming when you both have sucessfully done the trade.

@s k ii lz z To avoid the accusations and future disputes, next time use a trusted servicer you know you wont doubt.   

• Like 1

i do not owe him 7m, i owe him 1.26m as these were my starting stats and he only got me 1.18m which=8.26m at 7gp/xp and i already paid him 7m prior starting the service

https://i.imgur.com/AYMsdzv.png

here is a picture of starting stats

hidden

here is a pic of what he got me

hidden

so i only owe him 1260k(1.26m) for the xp as i paid him 7m prior

i dont know why he is asking for 7m

2 minutes ago, pccy said:

To be exact its 1.6M xp and you owe me. Im charging you for XP on the account. Not for a specific skill. Therefor start calculating the Hitpoints xp aswell.

once you work it all out let me know how much you owe me.

I will not bother with children like you, go find others to attempt to scam like that.

@s k ii lz z