Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

Hey there! Just started using the script and it's great. I do have some feedback/questions though :)

How is the anti ban? I have to question this because from the users perspective it looks like there's no attempt to mimic human behaviour. The bot clicks on the next available spot or tree instantly, there's no wait time, nor does it even dismiss the random events! So we literally have our names being called out for a long time, for all to see! That's quite suspicious. I feel like I'm going to be banned very soon. Will you be considering these features to look more legit? I'm trying not to suicide bot.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Glaciation96 said:

Hey there! Just started using the script and it's great. I do have some feedback/questions though :)

How is the anti ban? I have to question this because from the users perspective it looks like there's no attempt to mimic human behaviour. The bot clicks on the next available spot or tree instantly, there's no wait time, nor does it even dismiss the random events! So we literally have our names being called out for a long time, for all to see! That's quite suspicious. I feel like I'm going to be banned very soon. Will you be considering these features to look more legit? I'm trying not to suicide bot.

Thanks!

Randoms are handled by the client, not the script, so you have to enable that feature on your own. I can add a feature to have a random delay in between actions if you would like.

Ah sorry my bad, I'm new lol. 

Also a random delay would probably be beneficial to the legitimacy of the script, if you could do that it'd be great thanks!

Would it also be possible for you to consider adding mouse speeds too? And possibly a random delay between each tree, rock, spot etc? Just a thought:)

Another thing that I've seen from other premium scripts that I thought was pretty well done are random camera and mouse movements, along with examining random game objects now and again. I think if you added these features it would just look so much better for the user too, and very unique. I think I've only ever seen this from one or two scripts. I'm guessing it all makes a tiny difference towards the ban rate.

1 hour ago, Glaciation96 said:

Ah sorry my bad, I'm new lol. 

Also a random delay would probably be beneficial to the legitimacy of the script, if you could do that it'd be great thanks!

Would it also be possible for you to consider adding mouse speeds too? And possibly a random delay between each tree, rock, spot etc? Just a thought:)

Another thing that I've seen from other premium scripts that I thought was pretty well done are random camera and mouse movements, along with examining random game objects now and again. I think if you added these features it would just look so much better for the user too, and very unique. I think I've only ever seen this from one or two scripts. I'm guessing it all makes a tiny difference towards the ban rate.

Most of those additions are what people refer to as "tin-foil" methods, which is a term for things people add to scripts that don't really help with bans at all. I've been running the script very successfully for a while now on mirror mode with super minimal bans. My bans were results of suiciding. I can't do anything with mouse speeds, as OSBot does not allow us tampering with it. But, I will definitely look into adjusting timings. :)

Ohhhh I see I see, that's cool!

I also have a small issue to address now. I'm using the setting to fish lobs at karamaja, but the bot banks at draynor instead of using the deposit box. Would it be ok for you to look into this, or am I doing something wrong?(again)

Thanks!

Edit: I've recently got banned on non-mirror, proxy setting, but the mirrored account is still alive and well. Guess proxies are pretty much useless unless osbot updates it so that both can be used at the same time...

Edited by Glaciation96

36 minutes ago, Glaciation96 said:

Ohhhh I see I see, that's cool!

I also have a small issue to address now. I'm using the setting to fish lobs at karamaja, but the bot banks at draynor instead of using the deposit box. Would it be ok for you to look into this, or am I doing something wrong?(again)

Thanks!

Edit: I've recently got banned on non-mirror, proxy setting, but the mirrored account is still alive and well. Guess proxies are pretty much useless unless osbot updates it so that both can be used at the same time...

Personally, I never bot more than one acc per IP, as it increases the risk of a ban. I typically run Mirror mode with this script as well, and only run into small bugs (client related) every now and then. I've made reports on all these bugs in the mirror mode bug report section, it's just mirror mode is very under developed. I will be looking at adding deposit boxes soon, but have a few other updates in the meantime I would like to get pushed out earlier.

Hope this helps! :)