Project OSRS (Fishing/Mining/Woodcutting)

ProjectPact

Honest Review - 

This script really shines with Project's Progressive Mode, Custom paths, Reaction times, Buying any of the items you need, and going to not heavily botted areas automatically. The limited slots definitely lower the ban rate because less accounts are giving Jagex patterns. Even If you select the location of where you want to skill (i.e varrock salmons), it is pretty efficient. However if you use the 5x5 mode, expect to run into a lot of bugs and issues with "Looking like a bot". It gets stuck often if it isn't a "Supported" location and you decide to bank. I think that it is an awesome value, 3 scripts in 1 is a pretty cool idea. I think that this script has loads of potential but there are a couple of things that need to improve to become close to what Project's Hunter has become. Namely, 5x5 mode improvement on mining specifically (Possibly holding the same square because ores don't move). On a brighter note, This script is VERY stable at the locations that ARE supported (Decent amount). You can set it up at one of the aforementioned locations and trust that it will run until the end of time. Being able to start this script, and having it walk to a skilling location and start right away is awesome. Not to mention, You cant beat the price. 3 skills in one script, from a very active scripter, for $15.  

TLDR : This script is an awesome early buy-in. With all of Project's other scripts constantly being updated and new features added, you can bet your best goat that this is going to get much bigger.

Edited by boststin
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, boststin said:

Honest Review - 

This script really shines with Project's Progressive Mode, Custom paths, Reaction times, Buying any of the items you need, and going to not heavily botted areas automatically. The limited slots definitely lower the ban rate because less accounts are giving Jagex patterns. Even If you select the location of where you want to skill (i.e varrock salmons), it is pretty efficient. However if you use the 5x5 mode, expect to run into a lot of bugs and issues with "Looking like a bot". It gets stuck often if it isn't a "Supported" location and you decide to bank. I think that it is an awesome value, 3 scripts in 1 is a pretty cool idea. I think that this script has loads of potential but there are a couple of things that need to improve to become close to what Project's Hunter has become. Namely, 5x5 mode improvement on mining specifically (Possibly holding the same square because ores don't move). On a brighter note, This script is VERY stable at the locations that ARE supported (Decent amount). You can set it up at one of the aforementioned locations and trust that it will run until the end of time. Being able to start this script, and having it walk to a skilling location and start right away is awesome. Not to mention, You cant beat the price. 3 skills in one script, from a very active scripter, for $15.  

TLDR : This script is an awesome early buy-in. With all of Project's other scripts constantly being updated and new features added, you can bet your best goat that this is going to get much bigger.

The script isn't capped right now. Good review though thank you.

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Because it is waiting for the items to buy hahaha. The prices are determined by OSBuddy, plus some.

equation = (OSBuddy price * 0.75) + OSBuddy price

I got that, just was wondering if it could slowly raise the price! Also, what are the progressive leveling numbers? i.e Varrock west 1-15, barbarian village 15-30. It was doing al-kharid 1-7 and then started going somewhere else, just wondering ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JCY said:

I got that, just was wondering if it could slowly raise the price! Also, what are the progressive leveling numbers? i.e Varrock west 1-15, barbarian village 15-30. It was doing al-kharid 1-7 and then started going somewhere else, just wondering ?

It randomly creates a profile for your player so no two players run the same path, so it really is different with no exact path it runs. 

• Like 1

I can't seem to get mining to work.

No matter what i choose in Mode: Banking or Powerleveling. It will just go to GE open bank and then logoff.
Grand Exchange is not checked.

Tried with and without Progressive mode, different rock, and nothing works. 

Fishing is working great, havent tried WC yet.

EDIT:
Just tried WC, cant get it to work, its doing the same thing as with mining.

EDIT1:
If i turn automatic upgrade off, it works :)

Edited by NobleUpFront