New user looking for info.

Justsomeuser

Hi, I'm currently using another client (It removed the name of the client I am using) and having issues with their scripts and I wanted to ask a few questions before I switch over to osbot.

1) From looking over the scripts I really liked the look of most of them and it seemed they are higher quality coding and updated fairly often, I was wondering if anyone had any issues with scripts not being updated or anything I should look out for?

2) Looking at the client I didn't see a way to full screen, is this possible?

3) I also didn't see any proxy settings, I'm sure there are but I might of missed it.

4) Would I have any issues running my client from more than 1 IP?

5) With the mirror mode would I still be able to use my KB/Mouse or does it take control of them?

6) I forgot what other questions I had, any info I should know about the client or scripts before switching over?

7) Kinda a weird question but say I was to get vip and upgrade to sponsor would I be able to keep the purple name? ?

Edited by Justsomeuser
Added 5, moved old 5 to 6.

1) best to check out the latest replies on the threads for the scripts youre looking at

2) i think we just added resizeable, check out the releases section for 2.5.9

3) when you load up the client there are two tabs, boot and proxy

4) no unless you want bans

5) believe you can enable input on mirror

6) fruity nmz best nmz

7) maybe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

1) best to check out the latest replies on the threads for the scripts youre looking at

2) i think we just added resizeable, check out the releases section for 2.5.9

3) when you load up the client there are two tabs, boot and proxy

4) no unless you want bans

5) believe you can enable input on mirror

6) fruity nmz best nmz

7) maybe

Oh awesome, I'll have to look at the client again to find the resizeable options. When I checked earlier it didn't have it, must of missed it. For number 4 what do you mean? Also I was looking at the nmz script today ? 

1) From looking over the scripts I really liked the look of most of them and it seemed they are higher quality coding and updated fairly often, I was wondering if anyone had any issues with scripts not being updated or anything I should look out for?

Look atleast 3 pages back of their posts to see how they maintain their script.

It will be possible soon for plugins

3) I also didn't see any proxy settings, I'm sure there are but I might of missed it.

Check the proxy tab when you first launch the client jar

You can only assign 1 proxy per client. With VIP+ you can have unlimited clients.

5) With the mirror mode would I still be able to use my KB/Mouse or does it take control of them?

Yes you can use your mouse to do other things while the bot is running.

6) I forgot what other questions I had, any info I should know about the client or scripts before switching over?

N/A

7) Kinda a weird question but say I was to get vip and upgrade to sponsor would I be able to keep the purple name? ?

Yes

• Like 1

• Chris locked and unlocked this topic
31 minutes ago, Chris said:

Look atleast 3 pages back of their posts to see how they maintain their script.

It will be possible soon for plugins

Check the proxy tab when you first launch the client jar

You can only assign 1 proxy per client. With VIP+ you can have unlimited clients.

Yes you can use your mouse to do other things while the bot is running.

N/A

7) Kinda a weird question but say I was to get vip and upgrade to sponsor would I be able to keep the purple name? ?

Yes

For number 4 what I mean by that is that I use three computers, one that I am physically at and another 2 that I remote control at my other house, would I have any issues ruining the client from the multiple locations?

Just now, Justsomeuser said:

For number 4 what I mean by that is that I use three computers, one that I am physically at and another 2 that I remote control at my other house, would I have any issues ruining the client from the multiple locations?

You will not have issues if you have a VIP subscription :)Multiple Clients/Tabs/logins