agility or mining

daamurda

6 minutes ago, daamurda said:

has anyone recently got high lvl or 99s in agility or mining. Thinking about making another pure acc but i want to get it a skillcape first. Pretty sure both are high banrate. Idk lmk if youve had any luck with it

This is pure observation from what I was working around with, but, I think agility gets hit faster than mining. Personally, I wouldn't do either skill for longer than 45 minutes at a time/per day. 2cents ⛏️

16 hours ago, D Bolter said:

I would say that agility has a higher ban rate from what I've heard. 

Why not go for another skill cape like cooking or fm

cooking or fm are such ugly capes brother..

17 hours ago, daamurda said:

has anyone recently got high lvl or 99s in agility or mining. Thinking about making another pure acc but i want to get it a skillcape first. Pretty sure both are high banrate. Idk lmk if youve had any luck with it

I would go slowly for Agil

7 minutes ago, d23p said:

cooking or fm are such ugly capes brother..

I would go slowly for Agil

thought about it, but i feel like a brand new acc even training it to like 20 cb is gonna get me banned. I've had success with 85 mining in the past but never made it to 99. and i think blue halo and mining cape are kinda cool togeather cuz fashionscape

• Like 1

I'm potentially going to open a service with which I bot people's agility for them as I seem to have quite some success with it.

If you wanted me to do 1-70 on a fresh account for you (You provide the account or I can, and I risk the bond) then I'd be willing to do that if we agreed on a price for completion.

This would mean that if I do fail then you lose nothing, but I'm quite confident. You'd be my first guinea pig ^.^ 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

I'm potentially going to open a service with which I bot people's agility for them as I seem to have quite some success with it.

If you wanted me to do 1-70 on a fresh account for you (You provide the account or I can, and I risk the bond) then I'd be willing to do that if we agreed on a price for completion.

This would mean that if I do fail then you lose nothing, but I'm quite confident. You'd be my first guinea pig ^.^ 

If i were to do this it would be my acc, and i wouldnt pay untill service is complete plus bond used. It would either be me or someone like dbuffed holding gp. Not sure, would all depend on how shitty my check looks come friday lol

Just now, daamurda said:

If i were to do this it would be my acc, and i wouldnt pay untill service is complete plus bond used. It would either be me or someone like dbuffed holding gp. Not sure, would all depend on how shitty my check looks come friday lol

I've no issue risking the bond myself. Let me know if you decide to take me up on it whenever it suits you, I'm running agility accounts regardless.