Barbarian Assault

siilentalk

This is a discussion type thread. I'm just wondering what you all think of Barbarian Assault? What do you get from it, do you enjoy it, best memory, worst memory etc.

I personally love playing barbarian assault. I have a barbarian assault service thread, which was inspired by the fact I play BA whenever I log onto Runescape. My memories of BA back in the early days of release/10+ years ago, was a long torso grind, made worse by idiots who can't call and don't look up how to play before playing. This is still somewhat true, and sometimes irritating... but when you actually play with decent players and learn new techniques and meta(s) (yes there is a BA meta), it gets fun and interesting as you get better and better and learn more and more as you go.

I have 2 barbarian assault pets across 2k+ high gambles over 4 accounts, and have played BA for well over 2 years (for fun), and over 10 years on many of the accounts i've had over the years for a torso. Furthermore, I've met some amazing people in the Ba community who share my idea of fun, and strive to improve and grind out the unique pet BA now has to offer. 

What are your experiences?

Edited by siilentalk

BA is fucking cancer. 3 brain dead roles and then some other role where you think you can just drop baits like its explained in a guide but then you get fucked by rng and when you play any other role you always have some fucking retard as defender and someone is gonna quit cause of it after 3 waves cause it takes too fucking long because anyone who likes ba is in one of these gay ba boosting clans and if you want a torso while keeping your sanity you need to pay them fucking 30mill so you go staking to make the money you wasted back but then you get cleaned

Jagex should just remove it already and sell torsos for  1 bond each

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ez11 said:

BA is fucking cancer. 3 brain dead roles and then some other role where you think you can just drop baits like its explained in a guide but then you get fucked by rng and when you play any other role you always have some fucking retard as defender and someone is gonna quit cause of it after 3 waves cause it takes too fucking long because anyone who likes ba is in one of these gay ba boosting clans and if you want a torso while keeping your sanity you need to pay them fucking 30mill so you go staking to make the money you wasted back but then you get cleaned

Jagex should just remove it already and sell torsos for  1 bond each

I'm not in a torso selling clan chat. I'm in the casual community who plays for fun. Believe it or not, defender is the quickest role once you know what you're doing too. It's also very fun and probably the role I've done for 3/4 of my high gambles.  Then again, I understand where you're coming from with people not having a clue what they're doing. The guides are actually really good and simple when you understand it, it's just a lot to take on, and many don't even read guides and just jump straight in. 

Personally I don't mind Att/Heal/Coll, Defender is terrible. But if you have a shit team the entire experience is generally fucking awful.
I've spent well over 300M at BAS / LBA over the years, worth it just to skip playing with retards...

If you enjoy it so much, you should consider getting a rank in BAS, Pretty sure some of them are making 8m/hr+ Great little gp maker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

Personally I don't mind Att/Heal/Coll, Defender is terrible. But if you have a shit team the entire experience is generally fucking awful.
I've spent well over 300M at BAS / LBA over the years, worth it just to skip playing with retards...

If you enjoy it so much, you should consider getting a rank in BAS, Pretty sure some of them are making 8m/hr+ Great little gp maker.

I was a part of one of the clans (leech ba / ba services) for a long period of time but it isn't the same. I won't mention which one as I don't want people knowing my identity or getting close to it.

1 minute ago, siilentalk said:

I was a part of one of the clans (leech ba / ba services) for a long period of time but it isn't the same. I won't mention which one as I don't want people knowing my identity or getting close to it.

That's fair enough, I got a defence pure friend who's ranked in both, he clears 2b+ profit a month effortlessly from selling leechs, pretty sure he also sells torsos etc on customer accounts so he's making even more gp.

5 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

That's fair enough, I got a defence pure friend who's ranked in both, he clears 2b+ profit a month effortlessly from selling leechs, pretty sure he also sells torsos etc on customer accounts so he's making even more gp.

There's a few def pures in the BA community. I wonder..

It's cancer, especially the fricken tutorial that you can't skip.  Takes way too long to read the roles, and how to play them.  Only reason to go in there is for the diary.  I really wish Jagex would remove any diary that requires minigames, absolutely retarded.  Also the SoA quest where you need to find another person, terrible idea.

On 6/1/2018 at 3:29 AM, Joliter said:

It's cancer, especially the fricken tutorial that you can't skip.  Takes way too long to read the roles, and how to play them.  Only reason to go in there is for the diary.  I really wish Jagex would remove any diary that requires minigames, absolutely retarded.  Also the SoA quest where you need to find another person, terrible idea.

Agree with the tutorial.

• Like 1