I think we could manipulate jagex to unban accounts

Zor

do you realise that most of the greynames who ony post on this forum to beg for trials already spam every possible way to communicate with jagex because they got banned while botting 15 hours on their cb 80 mains?

There is literally no made up story about people having their dogs accidentally install bots on their computer that jagex hasnt heard before

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ez11 said:

do you realise that most of the greynames who ony post on this forum to beg for trials already spam every possible way to communicate with jagex because they got banned while botting 15 hours on their cb 80 mains?

There is literally no made up story about people having their dogs accidentally install bots on their computer that jagex hasnt heard before

um yes jagex my mom came into my room held a gun to my head having never played any runescape and then told me to instal osbot buy fruity nmz and then run it until it got banned 

3 minutes ago, unicornpoorn said:

They could just check the ban date of the accounts right and see that they were not banned after the update ofcourse if like 300 people do it just saying then maybe some accounts would get unbanned but don't think it will work personally

i had meant more recently banned but good point we'd have to wait until like the weekend after and then could try it 

18 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

too bad they will read this and look out for it

true