Will adding more ram to pc decrease cpu usage as well?

AsBakedAsCake

Quick question: Will adding more ram make any significant difference in my cpu usage/allow me to run more bots? currently I can only run 10-15 with 8gb, but my pc supports up to 32 gb ram. So is it really worth it for me to add more ram? If so, how much should I get, just another 8gb?

I guess technically if you can allocate more ram to each bot, then thats less the GC has to work - provided you are running the same amount of bots. But thats only for the GC, as part of a longer equation of to whats eating your CPU. Most likely the scripts are eating up the very big portion of your usage. 

Hopefully this answer helps a little bit.

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

You can add more ram to run more bots, can your processor handle more bots? 

2 hours ago, Alek said:

I guess technically if you can allocate more ram to each bot, then thats less the GC has to work - provided you are running the same amount of bots. But thats only for the GC, as part of a longer equation of to whats eating your CPU. Most likely the scripts are eating up the very big portion of your usage. 

Hopefully this answer helps a little bit.

Thanks for the replies. This is where I'm currently hovering with 12 bots: https://gyazo.com/977feac06e3beb401aede23f4842a051

Would you recommend I upgrade another 8 gb ram based off what you see here? I'm just curious to see what I can do to this PC to get a couple more running. I might just go all out and run a double set up, buy another pc to go along with this one for botting. (considering I'm making enough money that I'm confident spending another ~1k or so wouldn't be an issue)

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

Just now, AsBakedAsCake said:

Thanks for the replies. This is where I'm currently hovering with 12 bots: https://gyazo.com/977feac06e3beb401aede23f4842a051

Would you recommend I upgrade another 8 gb ram based off what you see here? I'm just curious to see what I can do to this PC to get a couple more running. I might just go all out and run a double set up, buy another pc to go along with this one for botting. (considering I'm making enough money that I'm confident spending another ~1k or so wouldn't be an issue)

how you can run more than 2 when you are not a VIP?

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

Am I the only one who is like wtf to this post?

Am I the only one who is like wtf to this post? The community here is more active, I just prefer a different client. Confusion solved?

I'm not here to argue about which  client is better. Surely you can find a better way to up your post count. If you're going to BS on a post, at least answer the question that's being asked.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

10 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Am I the only one who is like wtf to this post?

i think yah, i'm not sure what makes you think "wtf" to this post?

Like, he clearly and understandable explained why he is here, and there is tons of ppl like him, including me, who are here just because active community / accounts selling / lurking

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Am I the only one who is like wtf to this post? The community here is more active, I just prefer a different client. Confusion solved?

I'm not here to argue about which  client is better. Surely you can find a better way to up your post count. If you're going to BS on a post, at least answer the question that's being asked.

I find it funny you’re sponsor on a site with a dead community. Yes, that’s confusing to me. I’m sorry my opinion isn’t good for you but I didn’t ask for your approval just like I’m not telling you what to do. 

Secondly, I don’t need post count. There’s no rank or anything I unlock by making extra posts. 

Lastly, this is spam. If you didn’t want spam posts in your topic then you should have posted elsewhere. If this was in another section I would’ve left it alone but since this is spam I decided to add a bit to your thread. 

Cheers. 

7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

i think yah, i'm not sure what makes you think "wtf" to this post?

Like, he clearly and understandable explained why he is here, and there is tons of ppl like him, including me, who are here just because active community / accounts selling / lurking

You are at least VIP and support the site that you like with an active community so I don’t care what you do. I just thought it was funny that he’s a sponsor on a dead site with an apparently good bot but won’t support this site where he likes the community

I find it funny you’re sponsor on a site with a dead community. Yes, that’s confusing to me. I’m sorry my opinion isn’t good for you but I didn’t ask for your approval just like I’m not telling you what to do. 

Secondly, I don’t need post count. There’s no rank or anything I unlock by making extra posts. 

Lastly, this is spam. If you didn’t want spam posts in your topic then you should have posted elsewhere. If this was in another section I would’ve left it alone but since this is spam I decided to add a bit to your thread. 

Cheers. 

You are at least VIP and support the site that you like with an active community so I don’t care what you do. I just thought it was funny that he’s a sponsor on a dead site with an apparently good bot but won’t support this site where he likes the community

Who's to say he wont ever show monetary support?

Besides contributing to the community is good for the site as a whole even if personally he hasnt directly put money in

Cheers. 

Wow, you're the most cancerous person I've ever met on any botting website. Grow up bud. Your immaturity shows in how easy it was to set you off, you must have a lot of friends ?

Also, just because I'm not VIP doesn't mean I can't contribute to this website as well. No need to be such a cuck.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, superdope said:

Who's to say he wont ever show monetary support?

Besides contributing to the community is good for the site as a whole even if personally he hasnt directly put money in

35 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Wow, you're the most cancerous person I've ever met on any botting website. Grow up bud. Your immaturity shows in how easy it was to set you off, you must have a lot of friends ?

Also, just because I'm not VIP doesn't mean I can't contribute to this website as well. No need to be such a cuck.

Guys, this is spam - calm down. Sheesh. Learn to take a joke and some sarcasm.

5 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Guys, this is spam - calm down. Sheesh. Learn to take a joke and some sarcasm.

No, don't back out last minute when shit gets thrown back on your plate. 

"Also, just because I'm not VIP doesn't mean I can't contribute to this website as well. No need to be such a cuck."

• Like 1