unofficial Scripts

unicornpoorn

It all depends on the person who makes them. if it is a evil hacker who has the intention to infect people who download his script with malicious code then it isn't very safe at all. However all unofficial scripts I have downloaded and used have been green, I think, kek

Edited by Burundanga

4 minutes ago, unicornpoorn said:

Hey so i just wanted to ask on how safe and reliable are the unofficial scripts does anyone know more about them or had trouble with them?

Most of the time you should always scan the .jar file no matter what. To make sure there are no keyloggers or viruses. 

Other than that, you can look at source code yourself, or have someone take a look at the source code for you to make sure there isnt any malicious code. 

From my experience 90%+ is just scripter noobs learning to code. So there is no malicious intent.

12 minutes ago, osDude said:

Most of the time you should always scan the .jar file no matter what. To make sure there are no keyloggers or viruses. 

Other than that, you can look at source code yourself, or have someone take a look at the source code for you to make sure there isnt any malicious code. 

From my experience 90%+ is just scripter noobs learning to code. So there is no malicious intent.

Okay good to know that wanted to try some of them but knowing this i will watch out before trying some then

14 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

It all depends on the person who makes them. if it is a evil hacker who has the intention to infect people who download his script with malicious code then it isn't very safe at all. However all unofficial scripts I have downloaded and used have been green, I think, kek

Okay ty for the info 

• Like 1