Bot farm question

burgerboi

Hey guys, im in need of some assistance.

Say I wanted to make a bot farm that requires making accounts constantly. Is there anything wrong with making these accounts (including creating the account and training to required levels) on my 4g connection rather than my home ip and then running bot scripts on them each on different proxies? I say this because it is too difficult to make accounts on a certain proxy and the only other option for me is to either use my home ip (Which will eventually get tracked and chain ban all accounts coming from this ip) or use a different connection like 4g. Is this effective or will it not work? THANKS!

Edited by burgerboi

1 hour ago, burgerboi said:

Hey guys, im in need of some assistance.

Say I wanted to make a bot farm that requires making accounts constantly. Is there anything wrong with making these accounts (including creating the account and training to required levels) on my 4g connection rather than my home ip and then running bot scripts on them each on different proxies? I say this because it is too difficult to make accounts on a certain proxy and the only other option for me is to either use my home ip (Which will eventually get tracked and chain ban all accounts coming from this ip) or use a different connection like 4g. Is this effective or will it not work? THANKS!

I sell proxies where you can create the account and bot on it ?

It does prevent chain bans too.

1 hour ago, John Cena said:

4G won't work I tried that ages ago, if you get it to work good on you.

what doesn't work for you? I use 4G mobile internet in my house because there is no land-line where i live and everything works good.

But i use it with normal modem, not from phone..something goes wrong when you try access osrs from mobile internet..?

6 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

what doesn't work for you? I use 4G mobile internet in my house because there is no land-line where i live and everything works good.

But i use it with normal modem, not from phone..something goes wrong when you try access osrs from mobile internet..?

i believe what he means is the accounts get locked