Pking today

daamurda

So i finally got my account to the max it can be for my cb lvl and its prodded af, (dont wanna give my stats away) but today i got 17 kills in a row without dying. Thats the best i ever did, i usually get like 3-7 in a row before getting wr3cked. Pked a few tiers over 5 and i think like 10 emblems today ( before during and after streak). I feel like im almost good enough to stream might start soon. Is there a guide on how to make ur stream look sexy and have the donate options and stuff? im noob to things like that

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MrKingCj said:

Tbh not saying you couldn't stream but most people are interested in the personality of the streamer rather then the acc build they use.

tbh i like streams where people just pick music. I feel like alot of streamers interactions with people is forced idk might just be me or the random ass streams i watch. maybe ikll start with a pk commentary or a pk vid with just songs

26 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Lmao I did both aswell!

I have lured a bit in 07 around ~2 years ago

only lure i remember doing on osrs was we told a kid he was going to be in our pk video and to wear his 3 best items so i can kill him by drags as first kill in vid. So he gets there i atk him and my friend is "vidding" so i stop and say u need a wep here and gave him chins, atked him again then my friend stood near me and got hit as soon as he skulled tbed and killed. ez bcp fury and i think a whip

15 minutes ago, daamurda said:

only lure i remember doing on osrs was we told a kid he was going to be in our pk video and to wear his 3 best items so i can kill him by drags as first kill in vid. So he gets there i atk him and my friend is "vidding" so i stop and say u need a wep here and gave him chins, atked him again then my friend stood near me and got hit as soon as he skulled tbed and killed. ez bcp fury and i think a whip

Oh haha, I never used that one. I had most succes with rooftop lure, but I did quite a few like corp, fight arena, entrana and bridge. Also others that are less known :D 

I would usually solo them, because my lure mate quit the game and then ofc there is double profit :) 

Edited by jens4626

6 hours ago, jens4626 said:

Oh haha, I never used that one. I had most succes with rooftop lure, but I did quite a few like corp, fight arena, entrana and bridge. Also others that are less known :D 

I would usually solo them, because my lure mate quit the game and then ofc there is double profit :) 

hmm i never did those, i knew of the bridge one never tried it. alot of ours were done with the old clan wars thingy and turn it to lose items or w/e its been awhile

• 2 weeks later...