Night Wintertodt

Night

5 hours ago, Night said:

An update was made when you reported that issue, as I do not have the issue on my test account I wasn't aware it still existed. If you just reported the issue was still present I'd be happy to troubleshoot it further.

These issues have been SUBMITTED MULTIPLE TIMES LONG AFTER my inital post with proof of the situation.

Please tell me. How is this acceptable?

9 hours ago, wata said:

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Are you saying that you do not personally test your own scripts to make sure that they function correctly?

A bug which affects all users was brought to your attention. You responded and agreed to fix the issue. You failed to fix the issue.

This is where one would expect a reasonable response to the situation, but you accuse the client for not doing beta-testing for you

Clearly you didn't read my response. I do not experience this issue when I run the script. If you provide me with details on your game settings and OSBot setup I'd be happy to use those and see if I can recreate it to patch.

You seem to be super heated about this bug, feel free to PM me of course but I have a feeling you'll want to continue spamming my thread with multiple posts before I'm able to respond once.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So, I've come here looking for information on the status of this script. I purchased it back in 2019, and I was interested in running it again since it worked well for me last time. 

But, it's not in SDN. Can I still run it somehow? Or is it just gone permanently? 
If I can still use it, why was it removed from the SDN? Are there risk factors I'm unaware of? 

Can the author, or anyone else tell me what happened? Thanks!