Night Wintertodt

Night

1 hour ago, exoooh said:

Possible to snag a trial please bro? :)

Nvm! I just purchased it, will see how we get on :)

I think the script is okay for those who are interested.

It's extremely risky though -- I think @Night should add an 'eat at' option, as the bot sits at 4 hp (Unnecessarily) and continues playing the mini game without eating.

It's also super slow for lighting the braziers (Like insanely slow). Not sure if this was his first script (Hence feeling extremely rough), but it gets the job done. Appreciate it.

Edited by exoooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, Night said:

I doubt you got detected/banned for just 20 minutes of botting, chances are the ban was flagged by previous longer botting sessions. And Jagex only gives 2-day bans to older/established accounts

I can give you my word i did not use a bot once before i used yours, plus i didn't play on the account for over 3 months aswell. 

But hey thats the risk of botting, just want people to see your script is easily detactable ;).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 7:36 AM, Night said:

Seems like it thinks it can click the brazier but the brazier is barely in render distance and outside of clicking distance, I'll make a change for that.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:56 PM, wata said:

Please fix this issue in your script.

https://i.gyazo.com/b1868a56914cd11207bc28c68a41d867.mp4

I'm rather certain that at least one of my accounts was banned for exactly this issue, as no other scripts were used. This issue still persists in the exact same situation. This same issue also appears when you exit the minigame and the bank chest hasn't been rendered yet - it freezes at entrance. I'm really sad to see that a premium script gets so little support. Had I known, I would have paid a little extra for Khal's script. As you don't give trials to your clients and refuse to make fixes to your product, I see this as predatory business practice. Be it from neglect or intentional.

EDIT: Take note of the dates. 2/23/19 ... almost 10 months later this issue has still not been fixed. Pathetic

EDIT2: 

Lots of people do, we ensure premium scripts are kept in working order, trials should not be necessary

What an actual load of bullshit.

Edited by wata

47 minutes ago, wata said:

I'm rather certain that at least one of my accounts was banned for exactly this issue, as no other scripts were used. This issue still persists in the exact same situation. This same issue also appears when you exit the minigame and the bank chest hasn't been rendered yet - it freezes at entrance. I'm really sad to see that a premium script gets so little support. Had I known, I would have paid a little extra for Khal's script. As you don't give trials to your clients and refuse to make fixes to your product, I see this as predatory business practice. Be it from neglect or intentional.

EDIT: Take note of the dates. 2/23/19 ... almost 10 months later this issue has still not been fixed. Pathetic

EDIT2: 

What an actual load of bullshit.

An update was made when you reported that issue, as I do not have the issue on my test account I wasn't aware it still existed. If you just reported the issue was still present I'd be happy to troubleshoot it further.

4 hours ago, Night said:

An update was made when you reported that issue, as I do not have the issue on my test account I wasn't aware it still existed. If you just reported the issue was still present I'd be happy to troubleshoot it further.

Hi, thank you for the reply.

Are you saying that you do not personally test your own scripts to make sure that they function correctly?

A bug which affects all users was brought to your attention. You responded and agreed to fix the issue. You failed to fix the issue.

This is where one would expect a reasonable response to the situation, but you accuse the client for not doing beta-testing for you.

we ensure premium scripts are kept in working order, trials should not be necessary.

Is this script not a premium script? Because I sure paid for it.

I sincerely hope this situation does not reflect the general attitude toward the upkeep of premium scripts on this platform.

Edited by wata

On 2/24/2019 at 8:35 PM, 0927717 said:

It just happened to me that if the brazier is broken, it just flips and does the same as the video above. 

Multiple confirmations of the same bug over an extended period of time, which persist after a supposed fix. (?????)

Not to mention the other shortcomings, which you have also failed to fix.

Still not functioning correctly, misses most repairs.

All of these bugs still persist to this day.

"wElL It WoRkEd On My MaChInE" is not a valid excuse in this situation.

get to work m8

5 hours ago, Night said:

If you just reported the issue was still present I'd be happy to troubleshoot it further.

You should publish a functioning product.