Night Wintertodt

Night

1 hour ago, Night said:

Done

Done

Why is it running slow? It's not getting to the minimum 500 because there's so much lag time between executions. I've not had this problem with other scripts, is it because of the large group of people in WT? Also, I purchased before I received the trial. Only because of limited time on my end

6 minutes ago, WindRunner said:

Why is it running slow? It's not getting to the minimum 500 because there's so much lag time between executions. I've not had this problem with other scripts, is it because of the large group of people in WT? Also, I purchased before I received the trial. Only because of limited time on my end

If you're using mirror mode that could contribute to the slowness between actions, which actions in specific are slow?

1 minute ago, Night said:

If you're using mirror mode that could contribute to the slowness between actions, which actions in specific are slow?

I see. I am running mirror. Fletching the logs is slow, eating is slow, if I weren't monitoring it I'm afraid i would have died. It seems that it has no problem chopping, but at one point, It went on to place the logs in the fire, completely disregarding the action of converting into kindling. I have not looked on the logger just yet what it says

On 6/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, Hidden Wards said:

Can you make an option where it doesn't try to loot player drops? Im testing this on my ironman but its going to be an obvious ban because the bot breaks and spam clicks loot outside of the bank when players drop it.

It shouldn't be looting any items at all unless it's just misclicking trying to walk or something, there's no looting code in this script at all.