How many tutorial accs per proxy?

I found a great deal on 100 socks 5 proxies which appear to not have been used for botting. [No locks after tutorial completion/bans.] I was just wondering, will I only be able to make 100 accounts? or Will I be able to make multiple accounts/proxy without locks or bans? As of right now, keeping it to 1 proxy/acc (but I'd like to do more if possible.) Thx for any input.

Edit: Of course I expect a percentage of bans regardless. I'm just looking for a rough estimate on accs created/proxy.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

That's not what I asked lol, I have 100 socks 5 proxies in my possession that have not been used for botting. I'm asking how many accounts can I create per proxy before they're flagged. I know if your ip is flagged, you wont make it 20 seconds off tutorial island without a lock/ban. (This is how I know these are good proxies, I've created about 40 accounts so far with no locks or bans)

45 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

That's not what I asked lol, I have 100 socks 5 proxies in my possession that have not been used for botting. I'm asking how many accounts can I create per proxy before they're flagged. I know if your ip is flagged, you wont make it 20 seconds off tutorial island without a lock/ban. (This is how I know these are good proxies, I've created about 40 accounts so far with no locks or bans)

Look man..it's very simple. Make 100 tut acc's = 1 acc per proxy.

Then roll another table of 100 acc's, then another and so on..and you will see your self, how much you can do until they start to lock acc's? if they will ever do. Because, think like this..if you don't get banned = you don't get flagged = you can use same proxy for another account.

I remember i would not get banned on tuts if i cook like 3-4 of them on my home IP a day. So i would cook 3-4 tuts every day when i'm not lazy and pretty much be stocked of my own tut acc's. And i did that for a bit of time u know..but then i think i got random bans here and there from experimenting on same home ip and now it's fucked haha

And dude offered you rotating proxys because well - if you don't get banned on proxy, you can use it again after it rotates from start. So..if you have fully automated tut island script, you could make thousands of acc's from those 100 IP's if you do it smart (i guess :doge:)