PC on my main please.

Bevsus

42 minutes ago, unicornpoorn said:

Well if you were to sell your account you need 100 post count i don't know the price of your account but just giving you a heads up

Thanks for the heads up! Tried looking for the "rules" but could not seem to find them.

Edited by Bevsus
Found the rules section!

On 5/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, pccy said:

You want to sell?

Well, yes. But I am not desperate or in a rush. So I will start getting some feedback etc. :-). And when I choose to sell it, it will be with a middleman and probably only to someone trusted on here.

On 5/24/2018 at 1:33 PM, Nintendo Switch said:

yeah easily 300$, would be hard to sell without feedback rep etc though

Yeah. I'll start building some rep and so forth. Nice to know ones account is that much though. To be fair, I was thinking somewhere around 70-100$.

19 hours ago, Bevsus said:

Well, yes. But I am not desperate or in a rush. So I will start getting some feedback etc. :-). And when I choose to sell it, it will be with a middleman and probably only to someone trusted on here.

Yeah. I'll start building some rep and so forth. Nice to know ones account is that much though. To be fair, I was thinking somewhere around 70-100$.

Price all depends on your feedback.

Someone with Extreme feedback could sell it $300 and someone with low feedback people will only go for $100 on him since they know the risk's of the account.