What a lovely community

Plaxonn

1 hour ago, Plaxonn said:

Pretty sure it does. If I'm buying, for example, 100M for 70$, but I have all scripts on OSBot, worth let's say 300$ it'd make no sense at all.

I'm not ?

But it was a catching title!

Not saying you were trying to scam or anything just wanted to say people scam quit this site all the time even when they have thousands of rep, multiple paid scripts etc. :/

7 hours ago, Plaxonn said:

This guy can't handle competition 

https://i.imgur.com/bPnWxmM.png

SO: @gearing

1. An extreme fucktard, of possibly spanish descent.

2. a noun, used to describe someone that's a fucker and a 
retard. It's used as in insult against idiots.A person of unbelievable, inexcuseable and indescribable stupidity. A complete and utter fucking retard.

3. An Intellect Rivaled Only by Garden Tools. Living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

4. A complete and utter fucking retard.

2 hours ago, Prolax said:
1. An extreme fucktard, of possibly spanish descent.

2. a noun, used to describe someone that's a fucker and a 
retard. It's used as in insult against idiots.A person of unbelievable, inexcuseable and indescribable stupidity. A complete and utter fucking retard.

3. An Intellect Rivaled Only by Garden Tools. Living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

4. A complete and utter fucking retard.

His statement still stands.. of him not being 'trusted' or whatever the fuck he called it

Edited by Mordred

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Apologies on my behalf of the community that you have to deal with such s brain dead person. And no @RoomScape, he argued the case with me because I wouldn’t let him outbid someone by $0.02 on a gold sale, this is naturally him.

As I said earlier, it was just a catching title, the community overall is great.

10 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

As I said earlier, it was just a catching title, the community overall is great.

For the most part yeah, it’s the same with anywhere else though. There is always going to be “that one”

10 minutes ago, John Cena said:

You approached him for business, you then said you'll use someone else. Then you say his crying and you then cry because he called you fucktardo?

lol

I take it you haven't seen my chat logs with him?

Him basically trying to wish threats upon me for not trading him.