Combat Helper

Chris

On 1/21/2020 at 11:50 PM, Chris said:

Should be running fine. Before release I tested it 100% at sand crabs...this is only a plugin so nothing really should change.
Maybe rs is just kicking you out because you dont interact for a while

ahh forgot about that , maybe it is. You can add this functionality of inactivity? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 4:01 PM, Chris said:

xoDCjn0.pngSee something not added? Request it in the comments! ? ??

Hey.. couple questions..

I've never downloaded any plugins for OSBot before, can you run it while another script is running? GUI - what does it look like and how do the alerts look/sound etc? IDK if you used to have some screenshots in your post but I can't see any atm at least maybe you got a YouTube clip or screenies of the plugin working or something?

I saw some people have mentioned these things already but have you added features like this yet? If not, would you consider adding it?

• Keyword alert - Alerts you when specific words/phrases are used (ideally customization so you can add your own phrases like: "your name", bot?, level? hi/hello/hey etc.)
  • Random event alert - Alerts you when a random appears if you want to do them manually
  • System update alert - Alerts on game updates

Edited by osrsf2p

On 2/23/2020 at 4:32 AM, osrsf2p said:

Hey.. couple questions..

I've never downloaded any plugins for OSBot before, can you run it while another script is running? GUI - what does it look like and how do the alerts look/sound etc? IDK if you used to have some screenshots in your post but I can't see any atm at least maybe you got a YouTube clip or screenies of the plugin working or something?

I saw some people have mentioned these things already but have you added features like this yet? If not, would you consider adding it?

• Keyword alert - Alerts you when specific words/phrases are used (ideally customization so you can add your own phrases like: "your name", bot?, level? hi/hello/hey etc.)
  • Random event alert - Alerts you when a random appears if you want to do them manually
  • System update alert - Alerts on game updates

can you run it while another script is running?

No you cannot

how do the alerts look/sound etc

The alert sound is a basic bell tone based on ur pc setting for that tone.

The alerts look can be seen on the main thread I have a example image there.

I keep it in mind but I am currently working on other projects.

• 1 month later...