bye?

geoffrey456

Hey Osbot community,

I'm going to stop with OSbot. Today my mule got banned and my main Rip. there is no point to continue. I lost so much money. And i did even botted  on those accounts. I have submitted an application. if the accounts got unbanned i might continue. i will stop my service and my botting experience with Osbot. I hope I helped a lot of people with their quest and powerleveling I would have liked to continue but jagex put a knife in my back. So you guys dont need to message me on skype and osbot and discord for quests and such. i hope i can come back on a white horse with rsgps. Rip Geoffrey456 Questing Service and AIO service 2018/05/19  ? 

Edit: Seems that jagex dont want to unban my accounts  Rip Geoffrey456 Questing Service and AIO service 2018/05/19

Knipsel.png

Edited by geoffrey456

10 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Sorry to hear it, man :(

I lost a ton of GP on New Years Day. I did take a break for a while, eventually started again by joining here etc. I believe mule bans do happen to everyone as you go.

If you ever come back just be more cautious and sell the gold as you are able to.

thats was the problem i didnt do this for money. that why cheap was always in my name.

Sorry to see you're looking to go so soon, however it is all trial and error.

One thing that did point out to me though, "jagex stabbed me in the back"... Last time I checked you don't work for them? You are on a botting website, you are doing things that break Jagex's terms of service... You are going to be banned without them thinking twice about it.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do though.

2 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Sorry to see you're looking to go so soon, however it is all trial and error.

One thing that did point out to me though, "jagex stabbed me in the back"... Last time I checked you don't work for them? You are on a botting website, you are doing things that break Jagex's terms of service... You are going to be banned without them thinking twice about it.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do though.

well i didnt bot on those accounts the gp was carefully transported to i think that a ban for botting is useless :(

Just now, geoffrey456 said:

well i didnt bot on those accounts the gp was carefully transported to i think that a ban for botting is useless :(

That's literally the same excuse someone botting full time uses.

It makes no difference if you're botting the account or not, it's associated with your IP. Take @anan as a example in this prospective, he is literally borderline idiotic but claims he didn't bot these accounts he got chain banned. Jagex are not silly, it makes no difference if you botted your mule or a small personal farm.

Think about it, they calculate it as the folowing : x2 bot account + mule = gold farm which means ban. They will ban anyone indicated to that aspect, that's why when you see people like me say we don't bot we generally don't, that includes for personal use. This is also why I didn't understand your reasoning for lower than low prices, regardless of if you're trying to get your name out the door or not, it just makes you sound desperate. 

As I say though, if you come back then enjoy if you don't then best of luck with your future. No one truly quits RS/OSbot, but hey maybe you're going to be the first.

1 hour ago, Dbuffed said:

That's literally the same excuse someone botting full time uses.

It makes no difference if you're botting the account or not, it's associated with your IP. Take @anan as a example in this prospective, he is literally borderline idiotic but claims he didn't bot these accounts he got chain banned. Jagex are not silly, it makes no difference if you botted your mule or a small personal farm.

Think about it, they calculate it as the folowing : x2 bot account + mule = gold farm which means ban. They will ban anyone indicated to that aspect, that's why when you see people like me say we don't bot we generally don't, that includes for personal use. This is also why I didn't understand your reasoning for lower than low prices, regardless of if you're trying to get your name out the door or not, it just makes you sound desperate. 

As I say though, if you come back then enjoy if you don't then best of luck with your future. No one truly quits RS/OSbot, but hey maybe you're going to be the first.

I even on my own accounts didny botted i have no bots on my pc and my laptop and got banned there.

There is a bot on my brother pc but never loggin the accounts on it and all the accounts i worked on got banned including mine.. , i was able to get my skiller back aftet i appealed and my main as well since these was first bana as a warning i think..

Just now, anan said:

I even on my own accounts didny botted i have no bots on my pc and my laptop and got banned there.

There is a bot on my brother pc but never loggin the accounts on it and all the accounts i worked on got banned including mine.. , i was able to get my skiller back aftet i appealed and my main as well since these was first bana as a warning i think..

You wouldn't be banned for botting if your IP wasn't included in that botting. 

Anyone can play the "brother" story though because they cant accept responsibility, again something so easy to do.