Please Stop

Juggles

hi man you stil doin private scripts???

me wondering if i could buy a simpe scripts all i need is a script that creates accounts on jagex websites, completes tutorial island, completes plague city, biohazard, gnome village and fight arena and then go on to pc achieving full void

budget is 25$ u tink u can helplp?

• Like 3
  • Boge 1

11 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

hi man you stil doin private scripts???

me wondering if i could buy a simpe scripts all i need is a script that creates accounts on jagex websites, completes tutorial island, completes plague city, biohazard, gnome village and fight arena and then go on to pc achieving full void

budget is 25$ u tink u can helplp?

that's like 7 tasks in a single script. i think it should be at least 35$ so 5$ per task

hi i need vorkath and zulrah script combined please for maximum antiban it will alternate between bosses. i have a skiller with 3 def i can trade. 

21 minutes ago, Juggles said:

When requesting private scripts, stop saying "simple" as if that will affect the price.

Simple ideas do NOT translate into simple code.

If it's so simple then you can do it yourself. 

Also stop expecting these complex scripts for $20. Your wasting both of our times. 

/rant over 

I don't know how you price your scripts but if it takes an hour to create then $20-30 would be decent because a real job would pay around that much and this is without taxes.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Juggles said:

When requesting private scripts, stop saying "simple" as if that will affect the price.

Also stop expecting these complex scripts for $20. Your wasting both of our times. 

/rant over 

I asked for a simple script, the guy asked for $50. 

ALL I needed it do to was eat twice of whatever has an Eat option in your inventory IF hp drops below 40% (was gonna use it to AFK gargs and other shit while doing slayer). If that isn't simple then I don't know what is. 

• Like 3

fully agree with Juggles i used to do alot of private scripting and people just don't seem to understand that making scripts is just time consuming even the very little stuff + testing time you have to do 

and the time you actually spent talking to the customers i've had plenty of time where i would be talking to a customer for 1+ hour and it came down to can you make me this script that takes like 5 hours for 25mill?  or the times people buy a script and than after its done and everything than suddenly request free extra feature and than get mad or annoyed becouse you don't wanna spend that "little" extra time  for them for free or customers not knowing what they want exactly so you just kinda have to play the guesing game or the change their mind about stuff there is nothing worse than people attempting to buy private scripts that don't understand the time and effort that goes into everything

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

fully agree with Juggles i used to do alot of private scripting and people just don't seem to understand that making scripts is just time consuming even the very little stuff + testing time you have to do 

and the time you actually spent talking to the customers i've had plenty of time where i would be talking to a customer for 1+ hour and it came down to can you make me this script that takes like 5 hours for 25mill?  or the times people buy a script and than after its done and everything than suddenly request free extra feature and than get mad or annoyed becouse you don't wanna spend that "little" extra time  for them for free or customers not knowing what they want exactly so you just kinda have to play the guesing game or the change their mind about stuff there is nothing worse than people attempting to buy private scripts that don't understand the time and effort that goes into everything

Exactly. No one will understand what I am talking about until they make private scripts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

/rant over 

this

21 minutes ago, LeBron said:

I asked for a simple script, the guy asked for $50. 

ALL I needed it do to was eat twice of whatever has an Eat option in your inventory IF hp drops below 40% (was gonna use it to AFK gargs and other shit while doing slayer). If that isn't simple then I don't know what is. 

yeah dat simple fam

i got dat on a template

• Like 2