d23p

bigred999

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

@d23p Care to explain yourself? Why did you feel the need to even attempt the service on the OSBot client? Are you botting services?

@bigred999 How much did you lose when your account was banned? Or was it just a fresh level 3 with a bond?

did not lose that much was maybe 1m on the account had 40 agility and 60 fletching and bond no other stats worth mentioning and afew basic quests done

Edited by bigred999
  • Like 1

I did not bot on the account although I used the Osbot client. I had 4 clients running and due to not being able to run the standard os client I use the Osbot client most of the times because other 3rd party clients such as rsbuddy eats too much RAM and the Osbot client is quite good to play on multiple accounts without burning my desktop :(

I did not and I do not bot services, this might've been an issue Or the account being flagged before or another reason but I have been using them without botting in several accounts and none got my accounts banned, even the suicide accounts that I bot on. 

I don't mind taking responsibility and refunding him for the situation 

thx <3

Edited by d23p
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, d23p said:

I did not bot on the account although I used the Osbot client. I had 4 clients running and due to not being able to run the standard os client I use the Osbot client most of the times because other 3rd party clients such as rsbuddy eats too much RAM and the Osbot client is quite good to play on multiple accounts without burning my desktop :(

I did not and I do not bot services, this might've been an issue Or the account being flagged before or another reason but I have been using them without botting in several accounts and none got my accounts banned, even the suicide accounts that I bot on. 

I don't mind taking responsibility and refunding him for the situation 

thx <3

Lets get this resolved quickly then. Compensate @bigred999 of what he asks for when he replies. Once you have come to a decision let me know here.