What kind of accounts are in demand and what is the gold price right now?

Hexdump

I want to get into goldfarming, but I need to make some starter money first and I want to do that by botting and selling some accounts.

1. What kind of accounts are in in demand and what is their price?

2. What is the gold price right now, when selling to gold farming websites and selling to individuals?

Edited by Hexdump

1) gold prices are around .60-80 depending who/what sells it averagely. Gold sites will always be more expensive than the solo player obviously.

2) Accounts and their demand depends on the people who are botting, most/all types of accounts are always in demand from basic fletchers/fishers all the way up to GDK/zulrah accounts.

8 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

1) gold prices are around .60-80 depending who/what sells it averagely. Gold sites will always be more expensive than the solo player obviously.

2) Accounts and their demand depends on the people who are botting, most/all types of accounts are always in demand from basic fletchers/fishers all the way up to GDK/zulrah accounts.

I was talking about the gold prices when selling actually. So let's say a combat medium level account (70 combat, good rfd progress, 1000+ total), how much would that go for?

20 minutes ago, Hexdump said:

I was talking about the gold prices when selling actually. So let's say a combat medium level account (70 combat, good rfd progress, 1000+ total), how much would that go for?

Account prices vary on what people are after.

For example, zulrah accounts can sell for 70-150M per account. Something such as what you just asked makes no real difference, unless the person wants an early access main.