Time To Say Goodbye

Dex

You are and probably always will be one of OSBots most valuable members. You are resigning with what seems like an endless trail of contribution and support as well as just being an outstanding and friendly personality on these forums. Many may not know, and my time working side by side with you was short, but you do more for this place then people think and I think they should know. 

Thank you for always being there for OSBot and helping us the community grow to what it is today. 

I know you said you're only resigning and will be lurking but I'll miss seeing you around buddy. Enjoy life and do great things my friend.

• Heart 1
  • Mald 1

Damn @Dex... I come here to bump my market threads like the sellout that I am and you have to hit me with the feels :(

Thanks for your words of advice over Skype and invaluable contribution as staff to this website, such a beast with mod logs, you have definitely have left a positive impression on a lot of people you interacted with!

Also thanks for making this kick ass verified logo when we were back on PB!

arcticverified2.png

Image result for sonic icon

Edited by Arctic
  • Heart 1

@Dex thank you for mentioning me as we have been close friends for several years now.

First of all let me say from my own behalf and i'm sure others, i'm sorry to hear you're having to leave. I understand and accept that people come and go myself, as will I upon many others in due time, but I am so glad that you left on your own two feet and not being banned.

Secondly, please return one day even if it's just to say hi and have a laugh and a joke with us. I will still speak to you on Skype whenever you are free and so on as well. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you have done for this community, you was one of the few people who believed in me to do the things I do for the forums today, and even when I found myself in darkness you still spoke with me to become better. 

I will always be grateful to you, see you again soon my brother.

22 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Hah I wonder if anyone even read this. He said he’s not leaving, he’s just resigning and everyone is here with sad faces saying goodbye. xD

I just find that funny, especially to the people who don’t know him. 

@Dex this is something that happened to me like 3 years ago when I started becoming inactive due to work and life. We’re all getting older now and have more things to do besides just play games and chat with one another but it doesn’t mean we will ever forget it. This community and game hasn’t become a part of my life, whether it be for the better or worse, as I’m sure it has for you and everyone else. It’s going to be hard to completely leave this scene as a whole unless something major changes in ones life. 

I’m back for a bit, but who knows how long. Maybe you’ll be more active on here again someday. Who knows, strange stuff happens in life. 

That's true indeed. And who knows :)

I know that it all started on pb with you though.

10 hours ago, Arctic said:

Damn @Dex... I come here to bump my market threads like the sellout that I am and you have to hit me with the feels :(

Thanks for your words of advice over Skype and invaluable contribution as staff to this website, such a beast with mod logs, you have definitely have left a positive impression on a lot of people you interacted with!

Also thanks for making this kick ass verified logo when we were back on PB!

arcticverified2.png

Image result for sonic icon

Haha looking back at it, that sign looks pretty shitty tbh! ?

5 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Dex

One of those few people I actually admire when I first joined the site. Although there weren't much communication between us but the things I have seen you doing these past 2yrs have been awesome.

Take care my friend!  

True, thanks for the kinds words!

9 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

@Dex thank you for mentioning me as we have been close friends for several years now.

First of all let me say from my own behalf and i'm sure others, i'm sorry to hear you're having to leave. I understand and accept that people come and go myself, as will I upon many others in due time, but I am so glad that you left on your own two feet and not being banned.

Secondly, please return one day even if it's just to say hi and have a laugh and a joke with us. I will still speak to you on Skype whenever you are free and so on as well. 

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for all you have done for this community, you was one of the few people who believed in me to do the things I do for the forums today, and even when I found myself in darkness you still spoke with me to become better. 

I will always be grateful to you, see you again soon my brother.

We'll speak soon! I'll still be around from time to time, don't worry!