Is is bottable/still worth playing?

dexterr

1 hour ago, topezmelee said:

Yeah botting is really viable now.

Personally, I have my main account botting combat and my other accounts farming gold. There's very little chance of getting banned with combat botting and you make your bond money back from the money-making.

what do you bot on your main for combat?

1 hour ago, topezmelee said:

Yeah botting is really viable now.

Personally, I have my main account botting combat and my other accounts farming gold. There's very little chance of getting banned with combat botting and you make your bond money back from the money-making.

I wouldnt trust what this guy says. Hes got big balls rn. I made an account after jagex went to bed on my home ip, played for 2 hours legit and then botted combat for 5 hours and woke up with a ban.

The best thing to do is test the waters. If you want to bot test it with a throw away account first. Never bot on an account you care about.

Edited by thedevilhacker

19 hours ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

what do you bot on your main for combat?

Started with sands crabs, now NMZ and it's basically a maxed zerker, like 96 str last time I checked

19 hours ago, thedevilhacker said:

I wouldnt trust what this guy says. Hes got big balls rn. I made an account after jagex went to bed on my home ip, played for 2 hours legit and then botted combat for 5 hours and woke up with a ban.

The best thing to do is test the waters. If you want to bot test it with a throw away account first. Never bot on an account you care about.

If it's a good script or private then there's almost no chance of you getting banned on a combat script, the script clicks once every ten minutes and lets auto retaliate do the rest. Very difficult for Jagex to detect that compared to other scripts

6 hours ago, topezmelee said:

Started with sands crabs, now NMZ and it's basically a maxed zerker, like 96 str last time I checked

If it's a good script or private then there's almost no chance of you getting banned on a combat script, the script clicks once every ten minutes and lets auto retaliate do the rest. Very difficult for Jagex to detect that compared to other scripts

You may be correct on afk combat but i was killing crafting guild cows when i got my ban. Also you said very generally that botting is very viable right now when really maybe only afk combat is.

People have been asking if it's worth returning for years now. The answer is always yes. Despite the somewhat major bullshit Jagex likes to pull, the game is still thriving, and as people above mentioned, mobile is on its way.

However, if you do return. Do NOT bot new accounts. That's probably the easiest way to catch a ban, is by botting "fresh" accounts.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:33 PM, Rainbow Road said:

People have been asking if it's worth returning for years now. The answer is always yes. Despite the somewhat major bullshit Jagex likes to pull, the game is still thriving, and as people above mentioned, mobile is on its way.

However, if you do return. Do NOT bot new accounts. That's probably the easiest way to catch a ban, is by botting "fresh" accounts.

Unless you're like me and run a suicide f2p farm. My farm starts when jagex leaves the office and then i run my bots for 15 hours and transfer wealth. Then do the same thing with new accounts because the other ones got banned lol

It all depends on what you are botting and how you are botting. If you are going to suicide bot then expect a ban really soon. If you do bot try to bot afk skills and diversify, so don't bot the same skill 24/7. Bot another skill as well, fishing for example. My last ban most likely came from reports after I was legit playing at Sand Crabs, which I was afking, after I botted during the day.