Thinking of hand training GDK'ers

The Devil

What would your price point be USD for 60/60/60, 31 crafting & 38 woodcutting with lost city done and accounts loaded with....

1x Dragon dagger(p++)
1x Rune chainbody
1x Rune platelegs
20x Anti-dragon shield
20x Games necklace (8)
20x Ring of dueling (8)

Alternate builds could be made to order.

Edited by thedevilhacker

2 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

that converts to $3.72 usd lmao. that doesnt even cover the bond.

bond its 3.9m i think= so its like 2.3$ , and u can not spect to sell this acc for 10m just with those stats, i mean that can be done in 1 day very easy, and i dont think u can even kill greens with that, but maybe if u get something like 70/60/60u can spect from 8-10m or so but nothing else

8 minutes ago, axldeth said:

bond its 3.9m i think= so its like 2.3$ , and u can not spect to sell this acc for 10m just with those stats, i mean that can be done in 1 day very easy, and i dont think u can even kill greens with that, but maybe if u get something like 70/60/60u can spect from 8-10m or so but nothing else

Very easily with a bot maybe. I would have figured that hand trained would add a certain value to it. 10m was what i was thinking. Probably should up the str and def though.

2 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

I would do 60/60/60 if selling accounts, if you add the NMZ quests you can sell them for either purpose and make a bit more.

Thats a good suggestion thanks. Ill look into the quests and the time needed to complete them all.

9 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

Very easily with a bot maybe. I would have figured that hand trained would add a certain value to it. 10m was what i was thinking. Probably should up the str and def though.

Thats a good suggestion thanks. Ill look into the quests and the time needed to complete them all.

Unfortunately, hand training doesn't go that far anymore. As long as the account is rested a couple of days most people who plan on gold farming with accounts don't care. 

If you were already going to do lost city it's not that much more work. Good luck!

17 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

@axldeth Took a look at your shop and you have an account with low stats no quests starting at $10 with A/W at $25. So i dont really understand why you're telling me 5m.......

im sure about what im talking this kind of acc dont even worth that,but anyway good luck man

12 minutes ago, axldeth said:

im sure about what im talking this kind of acc dont even worth that,but anyway good luck man

Yeah, ill just have to dismiss your comments. I cant trust someones judgments who low balls other peoples accounts and tries to sell accounts of equal or less value for more. 47 att 60 str 66 range with no quests is not worth $10-$25 if 60/60/60 gdk ready is "worth" $5 lmfao

Edited by thedevilhacker

5 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

Yeah, ill just have to dismiss your comments. I cant trust someones judgments who low balls other peoples accounts and tries to sell accounts of equal or less value for more. 60 att - str - range is not worth $10-$25 if 60/60/60 gdk ready is "worth" $5 lmfao

lol man :doge:, please check the shop again, its not mine and btw thats a pure it worth that, i was just making suggestions to you

8 minutes ago, axldeth said:

lol man :doge:, please check the shop again, its not mine and btw thats a pure it worth that, i was just making suggestions to you

so an account labeled as "pure" with easier stats to train is worth more than an account that takes more time and gives you an instant 400k an hour?

If so that is entirely fucked up.

Also whether you're the owner or not its advertised in your sig so you're clearly involved lmao. 

Just now, thedevilhacker said:

so an account labeled as "pure" with easier stats to train is worth more than an account that takes more time and gives you an instant 400k an hour?

If so that is entirely fucked up.

Also whether you're the owner or not its advertised in your sig so you're clearly involved lmao. 

first of all u wont get 400k/h with those stats i dont think botting those acc u can get 200k, second pures take longer to do that means more efford=higher price 

6 minutes ago, axldeth said:

first of all u wont get 400k/h with those stats i dont think botting those acc u can get 200k, second pures take longer to do that means more efford=higher price 

That account only has trained stats, lower than those of the accounts im thinking of building and no quests at all. Please explain how that account has effort put into it or at least more effort than a 60/60/60 making it worth $10-$25.