Ignore this

1 hour ago, Darren said:

I wish you people would actually read the fucking forum 

and I wish people like you wouldnt fucking over react the second someone makes a mistake, I had no idea that post even existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

54 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I'm sure that you tried to post this in Market > Accounts (at least, I hope you tried and aren't that daft) and realized you couldn't post so then you came here...

Seriously?

No actually I had no idea that existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

1 hour ago, Burundanga said:

250k for tuts from a no name? gl with sales lol, oh and you don't meet the requirements to sell accounts on this forum :ban:

Yeah idk how much an account with tut island and 7 qp goes for so I just put up a random number, and I wasnt aware that I didnt meet requirements, my bad.

41 minutes ago, OtakuDraken23 said:

Yeah idk how much an account with tut island and 7 qp goes for so I just put up a random number, and I wasnt aware that I didnt meet requirements, my bad.

200-250k if you are reputable but if you are new in to the community you would want to do somewhere between 120-200k. the requirement to sell accounts = 100 post count

10 hours ago, OtakuDraken23 said:

and I wish people like you wouldnt fucking over react the second someone makes a mistake, I had no idea that post even existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

No actually I had no idea that existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

There’s a separate section for market and a subsection for accounts. Most things that you can post on this site has a section and subsection for specificity. If you can’t find it then the thread probably goes in spam. Just look around the forums for a few minutes to know the different sections. 

3 hours ago, RoomScape said:

There’s a separate section for market and a subsection for accounts. Most things that you can post on this site has a section and subsection for specificity. If you can’t find it then the thread probably goes in spam. Just look around the forums for a few minutes to know the different sections. 

Ok, thanks.

Yeah I can understand why youre getting bashed so hard. If you took the time to scroll down just a little bit you would see the (market -> accounts) section and then would see the pinned post about requirements ect. 

You should also look at others who have done what you've done to come to a price point. Not just throw out a random number.

• 4 weeks later...