115 main pc

jackg2257

4 minutes ago, jackg2257 said:

Sweet. I’d happily go first or use a middleman or whatever I Need to do. It’s like 11 years old so it has the old style log in with no email ect 

that won't change anything since as original owner you're still able to reclaim the account at any point in time. without high enough feedback people won't be very inclined to buy such a high value account from you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

that won't change anything since as original owner you're still able to reclaim the account at any point in time. without high enough feedback people won't be very inclined to buy such a high value account from you

He's asking for a valuation of the account, not a lecture on whether he can sell it or not.

2 hours ago, siilentalk said:

He's asking for a valuation of the account, not a lecture on whether he can sell it or not.

that's only true for his initial post. if you read everything you'd see that i'm replying to his reply thinking that him going first will change anything in regards to people feeling safer buying his account. so yes, my comment telling him that people are going to be scared to buy from him was warranted

8 hours ago, jackg2257 said:

Right I see. So where should I start if I want to boost my feedback and become trusted?

sorry, i missed this post. there's no "trick" to become trusted. if you're active in the market section then you'll become more trusted over time. you'll get feedback for every successful trade that you go through, whether you're buyer or seller. this doesn't have to be specifically for account selling, but for anything else in the market section (such as buying/selling gold, providing/buying services etc). a "trick" to raise your feedback would be to use a middleman for every trade since you'll then also be receiving and giving feedback to the middleman as well (meaning 2 feedbacks for 1 trade).

• Like 1