Twitch

BrainDeadGenius

18 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Try testing the audience with other games.

Like anything, it's getting the first step done that's the hardest. Fortnite would probably be easier than anything else right now anyway as it's the most popular. As for my streams, I need to build a better PC to handle that.

3 minutes ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

Like anything, it's getting the first step done that's the hardest. Fortnite would probably be easier than anything else right now anyway as it's the most popular. As for my streams, I need to build a better PC to handle that.

The problem you will find is SO many people are doing fortnite.

You want to stand out, if you cant stand out you don't get nowhere. When you're doing something 500 more people are doing though, the content goes sour.

53 minutes ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

And that's where you fail to realize how twitch works, the more popular a game/category is, the harder it is to get into it. Gaining an audience in a game that has a s**t load of people already streaming it is way harder then streaming a game that has less people streaming it. For example getting more viewers in Runescape category would be easier then in fortnite.