Bank Scrolling?

Bhombdabs

Can someone please post their scrolling code?

Mine is currently giving me this

[ERROR][05/09 10:31:41 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.scrollToSlot(II)V
	at nl.reveance.bankorganizer.b.c.a(Unknown Source)
	at nl.reveance.bankorganizer.b.g.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

@Bhombdabs You could scan the current bank tab interface to get the amount of items, the current position, and the position of the item that you are searching for. Then use these variables to determine the duration of the mouse scroll velocity. I haven't used the BotMouseWheelEvent API, but I'm assuming it would be fairly easy. There might not be an easy way to get the current scroll position of the interface, but you could use a fixed velocity duration determined by the index of the target item. Play around with some values and eventually you should get the proper algorithm. You could also use a mix of mouse clicks on the bank scroll interface on the right side of the bank. This would be easier to implement considering there is a fixed amount of pixels scrolled each time 1 mouse click is sent, however this is less humanlike.

I will possibly make my own methods for such activities in the future. If I do get it working, I'll pass you along some code. I plan on releasing some open source scripts as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheManWhoBots said:

@Bhombdabs You could scan the current bank tab interface to get the amount of items, the current position, and the position of the item that you are searching for. Then use these variables to determine the duration of the mouse scroll velocity. I haven't used the BotMouseWheelEvent API, but I'm assuming it would be fairly easy. There might not be an easy way to get the current scroll position of the interface, but you could use a fixed velocity duration determined by the index of the target item. Play around with some values and eventually you should get the proper algorithm. You could also use a mix of mouse clicks on the bank scroll interface on the right side of the bank. This would be easier to implement considering there is a fixed amount of pixels scrolled each time 1 mouse click is sent, however this is less humanlike.

I will possibly make my own methods for such activities in the future. If I do get it working, I'll pass you along some code. I plan on releasing some open source scripts as well. 

Got a Discord?

PM me? <3