10 Hours/day Using Private Script?

Max Cash

Hey guys, so I've had a great private script made for me (400-500k an hour, completely unused method, no players ever pass by to report) but I've realised that if I run each account for a max of 4 hours a day to avoid bans, my overall profit per month isn't really worth it for the effort imo. 

So my question is: has anyone tried botting (goldfarming, not just training) say 10 hours a day with a good private script, and how long did/do your accounts survive?

Thanks!

EDIT: This thread and my questions are all pertaining to MEMBERS farming, not f2p :D 

Edited by Max Cash

Every piece of information of evidence that anyone presents will be anecdotal to both their setup and configurations as well as a ton of other unaccountable factors. There really isn't a good metric one way or another, some people have incredibly success and can run a bot for +48 hours and some people are banned in the first two. I would say the best way to find out if it's a viable thing for your method is to test different times / days of the week and see what works best for you.

Sorry realized I wasn't contributing:

I've run a bunch of suicide bots that have an average lifespan of ~27 hours for the last little while, some last much longer and some last much less but it depends on a lot of things that I can't account for.

Edited by w0000ticus
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, w0000ticus said:

Every piece of information of evidence that anyone presents will be anecdotal to both their setup and configurations as well as a ton of other unaccountable factors. There really isn't a good metric one way or another, some people have incredibly success and can run a bot for +48 hours and some people are banned in the first two. I would say the best way to find out if it's a viable thing for your method is to test different times / days of the week and see what works best for you.

Sorry realized I wasn't contributing:

I've run a bunch of suicide bots that have an average lifespan of ~27 hours for the last little while, some last much longer and some last much less but it depends on a lot of things that I can't account for.

Yeah definitely not looking to suicide haha, would only consider it if these accs were lasting like 6 days of straight suicide

8+ hr/daily is preferable, but some methods don't allow this. If your method truly is untapped / 500k/hour/ we might have the same method in mind. I'd try it out 10 hours to start and see after 1-2 weeks if no ban, go from there. You should PM me, pretty sure we're talking about the same method too.

Edited by Anomaly